Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't tell you how many times Ive typed out 3 or 4 paragraphs on here and when I click submit, it takes me to the "log-in" screen with everything that I just typed gone. :mad::mad::mad:

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Happens to me every time too. Instead of rewriting or losing everything you just wrote, here's what i do. Before i hit "post", I copy it. Then when I re-log in, i paste it where It was going to go. Annoying, but its probably a safety precaution. So if you forget to shut off your computer, nobody can be logged in as you.

·
old hand
7,441 Posts
I can't tell you how many times Ive typed out 3 or 4 paragraphs on here and when I click submit, it takes me to the "log-in" screen with everything that I just typed gone. :mad::mad::mad:
That'll happen ...

When it does, take a deep breath.
Then click the 'back' button on your browser (your post will show up again,) copy the text you typed, log back on, go to the thread and paste your comment in the quick reply window.

·
Old Soldier
5,072 Posts
For the last few days this site has been locking my computer up, I am unable to leave here and go to any other site. I have to completely close the window. I also often get a notation that " a script on this program is causing your computer to run slow and may cause it to become inoperable. Do you wish to stop running this script?" Or something to that effect.
What the heck is going on?

·
Registered
7,198 Posts
For the last few days this site has been locking my computer up, I am unable to leave here and go to any other site. I have to completely close the window. I also often get a notation that " a script on this program is causing your computer to run slow and may cause it to become inoperable. Do you wish to stop running this script?" Or something to that effect.
What the heck is going on?
I've been getting the "stop script" notifications also. The screen freezes up and then sometimes I need to restart the computer.

I've also been seeing a "certificate not validated" screen that locks everything up.

·
X-Medic
96 Posts
Not having any problems here. Should probably add what browsers you are using for those having problems?

I use mozilla firefox, latest version. Might want to update java also.

·
Old Soldier
5,072 Posts
I've been getting the "stop script" notifications also. The screen freezes up and then sometimes I need to restart the computer.

I've also been seeing a "certificate not validated" screen that locks everything up.
I'm probably going to have to stay away for a while.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts