Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Long Trump
4,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Every now and then I get really pi$$ed off and it's usually by abuse of power. I was web surfing looking for Mill Surp 7.62x25 ammo and found a disturbing incident that happened to a gun dealer. It seems Central Payment Corp, ipayment Inc, and Well's Fargo Bank which also is Wachovia are not only anti gun but they really like pushing gun people around. Here is a link to the story:

http://www.buymilsurp.com/page.html?id=19

Many years ago eBay went politically correct banning some gun items and WW2 memorabilia and I no longer do business with them (at one time we did 25% of our income through them). We also owned property in The Peoples Republic of Maryland on the beach - we sold those and haven't been back. I'll not give my money to these NWO states and businesses. Kookiefornia? Never been there & never will. We just got back from a trip to Arizona and was happy to help their economy.

If you can drop the above companies, include a printout of what happened to Mark and let them know there are business repercussions for this kind of anti American behavior.

“Courage is fear holding on a minute longer.”
- General George S. Patton

·
Information is Ammunition
22,122 Posts
and go figure, Wachovia is laundering money for the drug cartels too- whodathunkit?

Reactions: Harmless Drudge

·
space samurai
455 Posts
really, wachovia? looks like its time to refinance the house.

oh, and i wont travel to new york, illinoise, or california.

being in wisconsin i have to go threw illinois on occasion, but refuse to spend any money there.

·
that's like, your opinion
17,825 Posts
Every now and then I get really pi$$ed off and it's usually by abuse of power. I was web surfing looking for Mill Surp 7.62x25 ammo and found a disturbing incident that happened to a gun dealer. It seems Central Payment Corp, ipayment Inc, and Well's Fargo Bank which also is Wachovia are not only anti gun but they really like pushing gun people around. Here is a link to the story:

http://www.buymilsurp.com/page.html?id=19

Many years ago eBay went politically correct banning some gun items and WW2 memorabilia and I no longer do business with them (at one time we did 25% of our income through them). We also owned property in The Peoples Republic of Maryland on the beach - we sold those and haven't been back. I'll not give my money to these NWO states and businesses. Kookiefornia? Never been there & never will. We just got back from a trip to Arizona and was happy to help their economy.

If you can drop the above companies, include a printout of what happened to Mark and let them know there are business repercussions for this kind of anti American behavior.

“Courage is fear holding on a minute longer.”
- General George S. Patton
given some of your examples of states in your post, i would think you would be more concerned about the 10th amendment than the 2nd

·
Super Moderator and Walking Methane Refinery
68,569 Posts
As far as I'm concerned, that Kubes guy can pound sand. I'm tickled that he got a little of what he deserved.

But I'm also glad to know about Wells Fargo, Wachovia and Central Payment being anti-gun. I refuse to deal with companies that tread on our rights. I will pass this on to other gun owners.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts