Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Ding... Thanks for playin
4,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know most of us can ALWAYS extra money right? Well I waited until I used this and it worked flawless before I posted anything about it. Today I got my paypal money from them.

If you have a bunch of books around the house all you have to do is enter the number of the book and they will tell you if they are buying it and the amount they will pay. The also PAY for the shipping to them and once they get the books they will paypal you the amount... No strings, nothing but something that worked great for some extra cash...

You can click here to look it over and get started..
http://cash4books.net/index.php?ref=79202

Here is a chance to get a little extra for supplies and also cleans some space ..!

Hope it helps...
"Gunner"

·
4,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I got almost $175. today from them... It works and it cost nothing...

Glad it can help...

·
4,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry about that... Look around you may still have a few good books left to sell...

·
Registered
510 Posts
Tried it, only accepted ONE of around 20 books. It was annoying. I have to look more for books. They don't seem to accept novels, at least none of what I offered. Any ideas what you guys see they accept?

Also, am I right that they only pay for shipping if it is 4 books or more?

·
4,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Not sureabout the 4 or more deal. I sold about 10 I think to them. Just keep trying...

·
4,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I just got another 80. today from these people

They are looking for newer books at this time and college class books...

·
4,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It is the truth, Yes therr are a lot they are NOT buying at this time you just have to take the time and check... but they do pay and more then you would get trying to sell back to a college book store.

:thumb:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts