Survivalist Forum banner

481 - 500 of 508 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, thanks for this question. I have a blog I have been building for my cross-country trip. It'll be a place where I share my experiences and share useful tips as I camp in a bedroll and MSS. I'm a certified American Red Cross volunteer and will be putting my knowledge and skills to use whenever a natural disaster or crisis arises during my journey. My blog will certainly highlight that once I'm out on the road and camping in the wilderness. Right now I am sharing the planning process, gear reviews, and motivation for wanting to live on a Harley and sleep in a bedroll w/MSS for a year. Check it out if you get a chance. https://nomadadvocate.wordpress.com

·
Registered
226 Posts
hoping this is on topic

Hi Kevin (& everybody else!). I do NOT have a blog or the like, but I wanted to quickly thank all y’all. I’ve kurked here for a good bit & finally asked to join today because tho I’m very concerned about my privacy, I’ve seen this board takes that seriously. I’ve learned so much & been happily entertained for hours reading the fiction section alone. Just wanted to say a big thank you to all.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Thank you for offering such a site. I have interest in learning every chance I have to better prepare myself and my loved ones in being ready for that survial situations

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi guys. I also have a blog jelvix.com/blog, but unfortunately it is not related to my hobby, it is rather a job. There is a sea of ​​social networks such as facebook twitter, instagramm and many others. At one time there was an idea to shoot vidos, on YouTube, on the subject of survival, but it didn’t work out because there were constantly some problems, then with the camera, it’s over time. In general, at the moment I am satisfied with the video of other authors.:(

·
Registered
10 Posts
Thanks Kevin, very cool to see that the first post in this thread was made over ten years ago and it is still going.

My blog is https://bladeprotection.com and i mainly talk about knives, although i do tend to stray into axes and other blades too. I watched a few of your videos and will work my way through your channel to see what i may be able to embed that is relevant and spread your channel.

481 - 500 of 508 Posts