Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 508 Posts

·
Forum Administrator
16,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you have a blog or website that you need content for? If so, I (Kevin, the owner of this forum) invite you to use my youtube videos.

Some of the videos published back in 2007 - early 2008 are of poor quality. But for the past year I have been working to improve the overall quality.

My youtube channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/survivalistboards

Here is an example of one of my videos

If you can use any of the videos as points of discussion, feel free to do so. Embed them into your blogs, forums, websites - use them as you see fit. But I retain ownership of the video. You may not download and sell them.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Thanks for the option, Kevin. I run the Daily Pundit website, and we do on occasion get into discussions about issues of emergency preparedness and possible threats. Your videos will be a fine resource.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Dear Marine; It's Semper Fidelis, Latin for always faithful. I'm sure you didn't intend "simper" which has an entirely different connotation.

·
Registered
1 Posts
hi all.ya I have a website and also account on facebook but i don't use regularly.but i wouldn't like to share..:taped:

------------------------------------------------
finfeatherfuroutfitters.com

·
Lone Wolf
480 Posts
Thanks! I may try to update my place soon. My web page is Hondosackett.com and my forum is Hondosackett.com/yabb. any stuff is good. My forum doesn't have many members and is more for misc stuff. anyone's welcome.

·
Registered
17 Posts
1 - 20 of 508 Posts