Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Prepared - 7.5ⓖ
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can’t decide which one for the win - so I’ll place a $2 quinella on Biden/Sanders. Sanders because he recently had underlying health issues, creepy Uncle Joe because he’s a sniffer.

Who’s your money on?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
I love this *****
33,879 Posts
I can’t decide which one for the win - so I’ll place a $2 quinella on Biden/Sanders. Sanders because he recently had underlying health issues, creepy Uncle Joe because he’s a sniffer.

Who’s your money on?

Let's all pull for a two-fer-two, double whammy. :)

·
Why do you ask? 2 Dogs!
13,567 Posts
All the current Dems running for office are suffering from CRI

Cranial Rectal Inversion

Somehow I think Bloomberg will somehow end up with it just because Bernie, Plugs, Warren and Buttplug will self destruct

Gimme $100.00 for the win :D:

·
I love this *****
33,879 Posts

Cranial Rectal Inversion

Somehow I think Bloomberg will somehow end up with it just because Bernie, Plugs, Warren and Buttplug will self destruct

You got a vowel and a free spin! :eek::

·
Semper Fi
8,918 Posts

Cranial Rectal Inversion

OP is asking for bets on which Dem candidate is going to catch the WuFlu and die. Not on who will get the nomination.

I'm thinking Biden and Bernie as they are old and decript. Though Bloomie isn't a spring chicken either.

Personally I wouldn't mind losing the bet by having ALL the candidates die.

·
Live Secret, Live Happy
15,783 Posts
Since this is a Chinese Virus, and the Chinese have been favoring the Dem party since they bought off Bill Clinton in 1996, I think it unlikely that leading Dem cannidates will fall ill (much less die from it).

More likely the Chinese cooked up this Virus for us Deplorables. The Chinese need to get rid of the competition, plus a bunch of their own people, what better way than cook up a super flu in their lab, and let it escape.

·
Prepared - 7.5ⓖ
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh I’m not limiting to Sanders/Biden by any means. I’m just saying I can’t decide between those two myself - so when in doubt I quinella!
Feel free to put for the case for The others. Maybe even an outsider like Hillary...

·
Registered
2,767 Posts
I say any Soros, dimocrapper minion that just cant stand frog marching to court after indictments, a dozen or so, off the top...

·
White Hat
2,116 Posts
Bernie will get it first, because no one will be able to convince him to stop running around and holding rallies attended by thousands of supporters.

Nobody shows up for Biden, so he'll be dead last to get it.

However, there's nothing decrepit about Bernie. He'll have to stay in quarantine for a couple of weeks, but he'll be back campaigning as soon as he gets the all clear.

Got no money to bet, but if I did, that's where I'd put it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts