Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 115 Posts

·
Registered
7,672 Posts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GosaTbVQdFw

TB, H1N1 swine flu, Scabies, Lice

Recipe for disaster. First crowd the illegals together so they spread diseases first to each other, then ship them all around the country.

This is the equivalent of a Bio weapons attack. Funded and orchestrated by our government.

and once released or escaped into the general population their living conditions quadruple the likely hood of the spread ....

and being illegal there's little med care until they drop dead on the street ....

and don't forget their employment situation .... absolutely no better situation than the food service/industry for spreading infectious disease .....

·
Banned
8,064 Posts
Let's make up some fun conspiracy theories... the new diseases will encourage many people to get vaccinations, except that the new meds are full of nanotechnology which will allow the NSA much greater access than ever imagined!

Your turn.

·
Corpsman Up
2,939 Posts
Let's make up some fun conspiracy theories... the new diseases will encourage many people to get vaccinations, except that the new meds are full of nanotechnology which will allow the NSA much greater access than ever imagined!

Your turn.
The vaccines will be cultured in dolphin embryo which will be contaminated by mercury.

Disclaimer: I know dolphins have live births. I'm just playing along.

·
Wile E Coyote, Genius.
33,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
TB is prevalent in the Tropics. TB is bad. Your lungs fall apart and you die.

Better off not getting TB. But hey, let's bring em in and ship em all over the US. And use 2 billion in emergency tax money to do it.

Maybe they should ship some Ebola patients around the US as well. This presidency is a nightmare.

·
Here's my safety Sir
14,678 Posts
Obama........stupid is as stupid does.....

·
Here's my safety Sir
14,678 Posts
Or is that he just hates us.....

Reactions: A1D and Gardog

·
Founder
16,867 Posts
Texas has been quietly preparing for an influx of illegal immigrants

Awhile back they increased funding for TB disease surveillance to the local county health departments.

·
Corpsman Up
2,939 Posts
Please elaborate on TB
Except for healthcare and prison employees, and a few others, most Americans will never be exposed or have a great chance of contracting tuberculosis.

These kids are coming from countries with lots of active TB and poor surveillance.

My son is deployed to the very place they are coming from. I didn't really need to but reminded him to make sure he and his people get their PPDs when they return home. Getting them read is as important, otherwise, the PPD is useless.

·
Founder
16,867 Posts
Please elaborate on TB
It is difficult to treat. You are talking 3 types of antibiotics give once a day for 6 months.

While the patient has active TB, the local health department has to do what is called "directly observed therapy" AKA DOT.

DOT means someone from the local health department has to go to the persons house, watch that person take their medicine, then document the medicine taken, date and time in a log book.

DOT has to be done until the mucus coughed up from the lungs no longer test positive for TB. After the test come back negative the patient has to continue taking the medicine for maybe another 4 - 6 months.

The antibiotics will sometimes mess with the liver function, so blood work needs to be done after tarting treatment. If liver function goes up, the patient is switched to a different type of antibiotic.

Rumors are going around that antibiotics resistant TB has been reported in central America.

Worse case situation, a kid with antibiotics resistant TB is put on a plane or bus.

·
Banned
8,064 Posts
It is difficult to treat. You are talking 3 types of antibiotics give once a day for 6 months.

While the patient has active TB, the local health department has to do what is called "directly observed therapy" AKA DOT.

DOT means someone from the local health department has to go to the persons house, watch that person take their medicine, then document the medicine taken, date and time in a log book.

DOT has to be done until the mucus coughed up from the lungs no longer test positive for TB. After the test come back negative the patient has to continue taking the medicine for maybe another 4 - 6 months.

The antibiotics will sometimes mess with the liver function, so blood work needs to be done after tarting treatment. If liver function goes up, the patient is switched to a different type of antibiotic.

Rumors are going around that antibiotics resistant TB has been reported in central America.

Worse case situation, a kid with antibiotics resistant TB is put on a plane or bus.
thank you for the xtra info.

also, HOLY CRAP!

It that goes epidemic in Colorado, I'm isolating my family.

·
Founder
16,867 Posts
thank you for the xtra info.

also, HOLY CRAP!

It that goes epidemic in Colorado, I'm isolating my family.
You are welcome.

I did some DOT for a health department for a few months.

The person doing the directly observed therapy has to wear an N95 mask while in the house.

The person with TB has to cough up mucus, which is spit into a container, the container is shipped to the department of state health services of whatever state the person is in.

Each local health department will usually have a TB coordinator. That person is in charge of the paperwork, mucus test results, DOT log books, chest x-rays,,, everything.

In the past Texas gave local health departments very little money for TB.

The state provides the TB medicine for free. Each day of medicine is wrapped individually. Each package contains a handful of pills. But the local health department was not given extra money for gas or salary for TB personal.

In the past few months Texas handed out extra money just for TB personal working the cases and DOT.

·
Vitesse et Puissance
16,211 Posts
You are welcome.

The person doing the directly observed therapy has to wear an N95 mask while in the house.

The person with TB has to cough up mucus, which is spit into a container, the container is shipped to the department of state health services of whatever state the person is in.

Each local health department will usually have a TB coordinator. That person is in charge of the paperwork, mucus test results, DOT log books, chest x-rays,,, everything.

The state provides the TB medicine for free. Each day of medicine is wrapped individually. Each package contains a handful of pills. But the local health department was not given extra money for gas or salary for TB personal.

In the past few months Texas handed out extra money just for TB personal working the cases and DOT.
The libs talk like it's no big deal, and TB can be treated.

They don't say someone has to go through hell.

I'm in North Texas luckily, but it won't be long until they will flood my town.:xeye:

·
Wile E Coyote, Genius.
33,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
You are welcome.

You are a good man for doing that. Too bad our government doesn't feel compelled to request 2 billion dollars to help its citizens when they need it, but people here illegally get the money like it was water.

·
Banned
8,064 Posts
based on your experience, that statement is extremely ominous and significant.

Can you or someone guess at what the gov thinks by allocating money to something like this?

1 - 20 of 115 Posts