Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
I love this *****
33,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay. I've been using Brave (as opposed to Chrome or Firefox or Explorer) for several months now but am pretty disappointed. It's just not user friendly when it comes to posting pictures or when it comes to using the editing tools on this site. I don't want to support the SJW, spy sites but really want the features that they offer. Are there any other options or are we stuck going with Chrome and the rest?

·
I love this *****
33,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What platform are you using it on...windows 10, Linux, or a tablet/mobile device?

There’s always Firefox with add ons.

If you’re going to go the chrome route I would pick Vivaldi

https://vivaldi.com

or Chromium

https://www.chromium.org/getting-involved/download-chromium

over the google branded product.
Windows 10. I stopped supporting Firefox when they teamed up with George Soros. I used Firefox for years and years until they joined the frontal attack on freedom of speech. They pretended that they were simply combating "fake news" but when they joined hands with Google ... it was clear that they, themselves, had become "fake news."

·
I love this *****
33,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm currently using AVG Browser but it's not that different than Brave. A little faster but I still can't download pics and certain links like I could with Firefox.

·
I love this *****
33,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have been using Opera, and it works for me.

I also have Brave, but only use it occasionally.

I considered Opera and downloaded it but then they started piping in fake news sites like MSNBC and CNN. I sure wish a truly conservative, liberty-loving organization would create a browser for us dispossessed, patriotic types.

·
Combat marxism Now!
8,314 Posts
I sure wish a truly conservative, liberty-loving organization would create a browser for us dispossessed, patriotic types.
Ah yes, a conservative browser that includes "fake news" filters and won't link to known communist conspirators like that Sporting Goods store or Bank of America....

·
Rider
1,752 Posts
I considered Opera and downloaded it but then they started piping in fake news sites like MSNBC and CNN.

If you're referring to the default "speed dial" buttons on their startpage, you can delete/add as you see fit there. If they were hard coded and not user-changeable, I'd agree. or was there something else where this cropped up?

·
Registered
3,958 Posts
Ah yes, a conservative browser that includes "fake news" filters and won't link to known communist conspirators like that Sporting Goods store or Bank of America....
A "free" service that actual business model is to scrap up every bit of your info, traffic and contacts to sell OR

OR a product which performs to meet your needs which you PURCHASE.

Which would be the Capitalist approach? (if you assume the fiction that software/tech is anything other than a progtard cesspool).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts