Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
731 Posts
On a number of forums around the English speaking world there seems to be a theme, pattern to the price of diesel, availability of diesel, availability of diesel fuel treatment issues... A big sticking point is it seems almost world wide no truck can enter a port to pickup or deliver a shipping container unless it uses fuel treatment to meet some sort of emissions standards.. Do you see a bottle neck there ?? ?? It also seems the "greenies" and all with a like agenda will not budge on there requirements regardless of the price or crisis it creates.. I guess as long as they are not out of soy latte and tofu, they don't care for the rest of the ...fill in the blank there country... or the planet..

Price for diesel here local just hit $2.02 CDN per liter... About $7.50 a US gallon... No issues with fuel being available...
--- ---
However..... A couple weeks ago some of the local Husky fuel stations ordered a bulk delivery of diesel from the local refinery delivered to multiple stations... Some how from the refinery the fuel got contaminated with ethanol.... Before it was discovered, isolated, fixed there were a number of stations with good fuel running out.. There were a lot of insurance claims for damaged vehicles unknowingly using this bad fuel to go with all this.. This to prove a small disruption of the system can cause a local SHTF issue... Real quick it seems..

·
Registered
370 Posts
It also seems the "greenies" and all with a like agenda will not budge on there requirements regardless of the price or crisis it creates.
Creating a crisis is the goal. CA is mandating that only electric trucks be sold there starting in 2024. This is the state that has difficulty meeting current demand for electricity and continues to decommission fossil fuel and nuclear power plants. It's a domino effect of one crisis after another. Their drive to save the climate is making it more difficult for people to live, which is the real goal.

·
Criminitly!
765 Posts
Creating a crisis is the goal. CA is mandating that only electric trucks be sold there starting in 2024. This is the state that has difficulty meeting current demand for electricity and continues to decommission fossil fuel and nuclear power plants. It's a domino effect of one crisis after another. Their drive to save the climate is making it more difficult for people to live, which is the real goal.
I THINK IT’S JUST DUMBA$$ERY. They shut down all the coal plants and now can’t generate enough power to meet needs of people, let alone power cars. I give this project till winter and if this not fixed I don’t think people are going to go green. I think when children are freezing to death people are only going to see red. I see true insurrection on the horizon if they don’t get things under control in the energy sector quickly.

·
Registered
731 Posts
I see true insurrection on the horizon if they don’t get things under control in the energy sector quickly.
--- ---
It would seem if there were a Texas type power black out in some place like New York, Chicago or better yet, DC or Toronto... A place where they have real winter it would make an impression... But by the time it was over, the grid back up to handle demand, people would forget and start yelling GREEN again.. ??

Reactions: jea
1 - 8 of 8 Posts