Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
33,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought this was worth noting.

The House impeached a very popular Republican President within his base. No one argues that.

But did you notice what didn't happen?

Not one single riot, no shooting, no cities burned, no looting, no attacks on police, no wild speeches suggesting to blowup Congress the very next day.

·
Registered
9,609 Posts
Heck, I know some older Dems who are getting really tired of the Dems in charge. They pointed out when this stuff was in the House that there was no way Trump would be removed, and it would likely help his re-election. If they can see it happening, there's literally no reason to do anything other than stand buy quietly while the other party screws things up.

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Heck, I know some older Dems who are getting really tired of the Dems in charge. They pointed out when this stuff was in the House that there was no way Trump would be removed, and it would likely help his re-election. If they can see it happening, there's literally no reason to do anything other than stand buy quietly while the other party screws things up.
And provides more evidence for Military Tribunals and Grand Juries. Thanks for that.

·
Rom 14:1, 13; Jam 4:11-12
20,294 Posts

Not one single riot, no shooting, no cities burned, no looting, no attacks on police, no wild speeches suggesting to blowup Congress the very next day.
The propagandists would take that as showing Trump is merely tolerated even within his own party but not deeply supported unlike Obama's supporters acting like goons (paid).

·
Registered
33,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The propagandists would take that as showing Trump is merely tolerated even within his own party but not deeply supported unlike Obama's supporters acting like goons (paid).
yes and proving once again, only valid and authentic support is demonstrated by looting, burning of cities, attacking police and attacking innocent people and property :thumb:

Good point Peter!

·
Premium Member
1,871 Posts

The House impeached a very popular Republican President within his base. No one argues that.

I truly didn't even think about it till you mentioned it. You're right though.

I'd like to think this is a good thing because it shows that all of us on the right are actually law abiding and respectful.

But is this a good thing? Or does it mean we're all completely defeated and cowed?

·
Ultranationalist
12,878 Posts

Because we are all too busy working our 9-5 to go to DC and string these pieces of **** from the overpasses. And we always will be.

When will our side have had enough?

·
Ultranationalist
12,878 Posts

I'd like to think this is a good thing because it shows that all of us on the right are actually law abiding and respectful.

But is this a good thing? Or does it mean we're all completely defeated and cowed?
Law abiding and respectful, even when we have to take a brick to the teeth.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Founders were smarter than us

It shows that the system our founder built is functioning as designed. Many countries overthrow their .gov's(little g) by bloodshed. Currently the system is still fighting what the Founders knew was inevitable, consolidation of power, corruption, and tyranny. When you have an "outsider' with zero political experience(or entanglements) win the election and by all indications fighting corruption and .gov overreaching regulations and laws that stifle freedom... If you think those (PTB) powers that be, our "public servants" are not paying attention that many have been sharpening their sabers on both sides and many will quietly wait till it has been proven that the system is really completely broken(wrol). Ideas can not be defeated, until the last person standing no longer understands these things we hold immutable they CAN NOT WIN. Teach your children well.

·
Registered
33,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)

IMO, hard working, intelligent, family oriented, bill paying, responsible people with skin-in-the-game tend to believe rioting and burning everything in sight as counter-productive.

People who have no skin-in-the-game, unemployed, un-invested have nothing to lose. They spend days, weeks, Months, years sitting in their misery of despair.

They tend to blame others and they sit and wait for a time they can unleash their frustration to make themselves feel better over their poor decisions.

·
Registered
6,932 Posts
IMO, hard working, intelligent, family oriented, bill paying, responsible people with skin-in-the-game tend to believe rioting and burning everything in sight is counter-productive.

People who have no skin-in-the-game, unemployed, un-invested have nothing to lose. They spend days, weeks, Months, years sitting in their misery of despair.

They tend to blame others and they sit an wait for a time they can unleash their frustration to make themselves feel better over their poor decisions.
Succinctly stated my Ohio State Brother.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts