Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Only Half Human
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have had some of the best deals on rifles and ammo I have seen recently.

This weekend they had a 30-30 Marlin with scope and rings for $299.00!

They had new .22 semi autos for $99.00 and a buy 1 get one 50% off on ammo. Not sure what is still ongoing.

I have found better deals on new rifles at Dicks and Walmart than at any gun show. Of course no miltitary guns.

·
I help enlighten folks
16,624 Posts
If there's a local Dunhams they have assault rifles and surplus rifles

·
I help enlighten folks
16,624 Posts
the stores don't put guns on their sites anymore I don't think.
Walmart, ****'s Dunham's

·
Registered
207 Posts
I have found in the last year or two that when A gun show comes to town you can find it 50-150 cheeper at the big chains then at the gun show! Most big chain stores have big sales when gun shows come to town.

·
Registered
8,228 Posts
if you buy in bulk you can get some good deals. like you go into a gun show and buy like $2k worth of ammo they will give you like 25% off and throw in ammo cans ...ect. the trick is to get all your friend together and buy all in one lump sum, same when buying mags. if you want deals in bulk you need to go to this one.inorder to see every table during the 18hrs(2 days) they are open,you can only spend 16 sec at each table. now thats a gun show :thumb:

http://www.tulsaarmsshow.com/frames.html

·
Registered
806 Posts
Yep, I used the ****'s coupon. Basically it brings the price down to the same as Midway etc, but no delivery charges.
So I got 1000 .22, 100 .44Mag, 50 12ga bird, 10 12ga sabot slugs.

·
Registered
647 Posts
I did the math and I would save about 1 dollar buying from my local wal-mart at regular prices. Not to mention it is a 5 minute drive to wally world and a 30 to 35 minutes drive to ****'s. I still went and bought the Rossi youth model Tri-fecta, 20ga, .22lr, and .243.

Tbull:cool:

·
One decade later...
221 Posts
Have had some of the best deals on rifles and ammo I have seen recently.

This weekend they had a 30-30 Marlin with scope and rings for $299.00!

They had new .22 semi autos for $99.00 and a buy 1 get one 50% off on ammo. Not sure what is still ongoing.

I have found better deals on new rifles at Dicks and Walmart than at any gun show. Of course no miltitary guns.

That is the deal, I stacked up on 12 guage #6 shot, got a crate of that and

two crates of #8. You never know when you will need it, and I live on enough

land to hunt all of that with. Good luck with the tough times, and I got the

Marlin .22 but not the 30-30.

·
Only Half Human
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I did the math and I would save about 1 dollar buying from my local wal-mart at regular prices. Not to mention it is a 5 minute drive to wally world and a 30 to 35 minutes drive to ****'s. I still went and bought the Rossi youth model Tri-fecta, 20ga, .22lr, and .243.

Tbull:cool:
You did. I was looking at that for my son. I was'nt sure about the 3 different interchangable barrels.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts