Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Georgia Cracker
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The DHS has put out a new training video what to be on the lookout for regarding domerstic terroism. The idea is for average citizens to spy on their fellow citizens. It is funny in showing domestic terrorists as driving unmarked vans, wearing hoodies, and <gasp> having white skin! Most of the good citizens doing their patriotic duty to out the bad guys are black, asian, or arabic looking. I always laugh at those burglar alarm commercials on TV because they never show a minority breaking into a house. It is always a white guy. It is funny, but at the same time frightening. We are becoming no different than the former USSR or Nazi Germany in encouraging folks to turn each other in to the police based on nothing but suspicions. What a great country we used to be.....

whhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7q3bWEvl7o&feature=player_embeddedite people

·
Registered
357 Posts
this is a laughing stock the way i see it. we've spent 10 yrs and trillions of dollars in the middle east pit looking for and trying to stop terrorists. now dhs is focused on US citizens as potential terrorists. i say do away with all the programs, tsa, dhs, etc., etc and let whatever happens happen. we don't need to be protected to the level that these organizations think we do. enough already. people have too much time on their hands. or maybe they're just trying to create new industries since the US doesn't "make" anything anymore. lol

1 - 2 of 2 Posts