Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Renegade *******
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like I told you guys sometime ago, I have been working on a modular rifle system and now I am just about ready for production. I have lined up a location, equipment, and marketing team... That's where is stops. I need investors. If you think being part of a firearms business from the opening day through the sell out would be something great look me up. Make no mistake I do intend to sell out the business as a whole once a market has been developed. Rifles will be built in Irvine, Kentucky and the production staff will be 15 full time machinists and 5 marketing and sales people. I have the rest of it mapped out too and a quick google of my phone number will show you I am a full time business man who doesn't loose money. I can't/won't give away details of design, concept, or ideas without a signed NDA and non-compete. I would prefer investors close enough to meet in person as needed and who have a real interest in firearms.

·
Son Of Liberty
1,871 Posts
what kind of investment are we talking here, im local to ya

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Like I told you guys sometime ago, I have been working on a modular rifle system and now I am just about ready for production. I have lined up a location, equipment, and marketing team... That's where is stops. I need investors. If you think being part of a firearms business from the opening day through the sell out would be something great look me up. Make no mistake I do intend to sell out the business as a whole once a market has been developed. Rifles will be built in Irvine, Kentucky and the production staff will be 15 full time machinists and 5 marketing and sales people. I have the rest of it mapped out too and a quick google of my phone number will show you I am a full time business man who doesn't loose money. I can't/won't give away details of design, concept, or ideas without a signed NDA and non-compete. I would prefer investors close enough to meet in person as needed and who have a real interest in firearms.

good luck in the comeing year of starting your business... my friend and i spent a lot of time trying to get our firearms company off the ground and we are still in the pre production phase with us trying to get working capital from the a outside source to get the amount need to by the cnc machines that we need to make the unit ..so far it been pushed back to a another year of trying to get ahead in the business ..

·
In a pile of brass
3,775 Posts
im right by you.

N-KY!

Im to young, and dont have money to invest, but if you get off the ground, or at least make your firearms, I'd be happy to buy one!

PM me with any info you have, I could be interested in buying, and my friends also usually buy what i buy eventually!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Prepared2Surviv, I picked up your post with Google Alerts. I work in community/economic development for Irvine and Estill County, and I have quite a few contacts I can pass on to you to hopefully get you up and running in Estill County. Since you are looking at hiring 20 people, there may be some incentives we can offer you from the state. This sounds like an exciting venture, and I'd love to hear more about it; I'm sure the County Judge/Executive would like to meet you as well to see what we can do to help you get started.

Post edited: Prepared2Surviv please check your pm's

·
Renegade *******
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Joe,

Thanks for the info. I am contacting you now. I know Wallace Taylor somewhat and I am partners with Earnest Isaacs on a few things in Estill County which is why I settled on Estill County as my first choice of location. Estill county is very like minded and very firearms friendly which makes it a win win in our book. I am also great friends with Jim Ferguson, a land buyer there.

·
Renegade *******
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Great! I'm actually out of the office right now, but I'll give you a call back tomorrow. Thanks!
NP my number is on your voice mail and I am looking forward to your call. everyone involved in this project so far lives within 50 miles of Irvine and the lack of zoning restrictions there has really made it attractive to us.

·
Renegade *******
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
For the guys wanting specs.... lets say under 20inches long in it's transport size and calibers from 22cal to 338 cal. That's it for details unless you are willing to meet and sign all the paperwork. Oh I will give this little bite 1/2 inch groups at 100 in any caliber all from a briefcase rifle.

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
You want investment without revelation of any details other than a previous history of making money. Normally investment involves a perspectus containing exactly these details. If your design is patented, rather than a rip off, why would you need such secrecy.

I have been involved with several successful firearms startups and this is not the way it was done. Our investers saw complete design details and a working prototype in operation before the first penny was exchanged.

P.T.Barnam made lots of money. Yep, there's one born every minute.

We are getting alot of these free advertisement posts on the forum of late.

·
Renegade *******
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
You want investment without revelation of any details other than a previous history of making money. Normally investment involves a perspectus containing exactly these details. If your design is patented, rather than a rip off, why would you need such secrecy.

I have been involved with several successful firearms startups and this is not the way it was done. Our investers saw complete design details and a working prototype in operation before the first penny was exchanged.

P.T.Barnam made lots of money. Yep, there's one born every minute.

We are getting alot of these free advertisement posts on the forum of late.
You may have been. I have not but I have seen a lot of ideas stolen. Also as for a patent... nope not yet. Once a patent is filed you are open to people making improvements to it and patenting them as their own. I learned this from a client of mine. he said never patent. As for what you can see and touch... i never said you couldn't. i said you would have to sign a NDA which is a standard document and a non-compete also a standard document. no hash hash just simple business. No sign no show... that is simple protection of your business and idea.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.