1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
11,462 Posts
I am SO sick of the teasers and BS of WE HAVE SOMETHING:xeye:....but you have to wait until we really have it and it fits our plan better to reveal it.:rolleyes:

You have a secret? Keep it a secret.

Otherwise it looks like one of two things.
You’re either shopping for a payoff to bury your info.

Or you’re shaking the tree, hoping someone believes your bluff and drops real info in an attempt to get on top of it before it destroys them....making anything they say less than fully credible.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
I am SO sick of the teasers and BS of WE HAVE SOMETHING:xeye:....but you have to wait until we really have it and it fits our plan better to reveal it.:rolleyes:

Or you’re shaking the tree, hoping someone believes your bluff and drops real info in an attempt to get on top of it before it destroys them....making anything they say less than fully credible.
Hey, look we agree on something. I was just talking about this sort of thing in another thread. It seems like there's always some looming report that when released will blow the roof off. Never happens.

·
Hubris begets Nemesis
7,751 Posts

I agree with you. And I'd hold every side to this. "Every" means literally EVERY.

·
Registered
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Warriors control their emotions, if you can't, you die. If one is too overly invested they should back away, for a while. What part of fight to the death do the illogical and inexperienced not understand? They never did last long, in the foxhole or on the street.

Better tactics will always prevail over better weapons...

·
Registered
495 Posts
Why turn over anything to the IN-Justice Department, or any of the Alphabet agencies. It will be an icy day in Hades when they investigate or prosecute anyone of the Deep State, or Democrat side. Now, if it involves a Republican or an Independant or a Trump supporter, balls to the wall investigation. I have lost all faith in the once great institutions in my government. Too many ensconsced bureaucrats buried like ticks sucking the blood. They fear for their gravy train being derailed. I have watched this devolve for 84 years, its getting worse. That is why Trump is so hated and feared, he is not one of the good ol' boys group, is upsetting the apple-cart. People like Soros, Bloomberg, the Rothschilds, Gates, Bezos can buy anything they wish, probably including the Presidency.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts