Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
The liberal wing of my in laws family told me when O'bama was elected that this needed to happen at that time to show the world how we felt about black America. Never mind competence.

Now I'm sure they are saying the same thing about Gays. I'm sure they feel great about it. Once again, Never mind his competence of his ability to lead.

·
Registered
3,958 Posts
The idiot has been all over Iowa for months. Seems as bitter as the typical degenerate of his ilk (not gay at all).

·
Registered
9,592 Posts
The Democrats rely on a mix of identity politics to form a coalition. It will be interesting to see if Hispanics and Blacks would hold their noses and vote for a gay man.

Support for same-sex marriage also has remained steady among whites, blacks and Hispanics over the past two years. Today, 62% of whites support same-sex marriage, as do 58% of Hispanics and 51% of blacks.
https://www.pewforum.org/fact-sheet/changing-attitudes-on-gay-marriage/

If you look at the charts for political affiation support, "lean towards Dem" independents poll higher than Dems. It's likely the large percentage of blacks that vote Dem pulling down their average.

Religion is likely a bigger factor than politics. We'll see what happens when they conflict. It doesn't take a lot of vote swing to lose an election.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts