Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I believed all the hoopla about the debt ceiling mess was just political theater...but after reading this article, Obama Administration Passes DREAM ACT by Executive Memo http://hotair.com/greenroom/archive...istration-passes-dream-act-by-executive-memo/ ,
I'm beginning to think it IS just a distraction and an excuse for them to pass all sorts of unconstitutional laws while we are kept busy worrying about the debt. (king O. just signs whatever he wants into law it seems)

I guess my point to this post is to share my thoughts (a bit) and see what y'all think about it. There are just so many things that are going on here and world wide that are simply just WRONG.

I'm just going to keep plodding along, prepping and enjoying what passes for "normal" in my life :upsidedown:.

:xeye: Thanks for allowing me to vent....hopefully someone will share some insight into this situation. DREAM Act my foot!!!

·
Registered
94 Posts
The only thing left to decide is which investigative and security agency's budget will be cut, they are covering their ass from prison when the ship sinks. The debt was never really an issue, nothing has changed in that department it's on us. They are making deals with all the investigative and security agencies, and all the others to not investigate or prosecute them if they want to stay funded. In the end these agencies will be given full rain to terrorize the people and all the bankers and politicians will have diplomatic immunity!

·
Bread Baker
3,255 Posts
“Whatever the politics of this, we do have a Constitution. And under it, the Legislature, the Congress enacts the laws and the executive executes them. It doesn’t make them up.
Ya know... I know the perfect xmas gift for Lord Obama.. "How To Run America, For Dummies". Cause evidently he needs a play book. Oh well, politics as usual.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts