Survivalist Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
AFDQ
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have learned some really interesting things here. Thank you to those that have contributed that kind of information.

To Kev, great spot to learn and discuss. Of course that is if you do not count your moderators that are unfair and biased and who allow troll tools to wander about belittling others for their ideas and beliefs while punishing those that do not start the nonsense.

You said you would not play that game of "if a member does this then I will do this" game. Well, neither will I.

"You have been banned for the following reason:
lets not give the moderators a hard time - 5 day ban."

I was banned wrongly and will not continue to be a part of such a forum as this. The world blows enough without nimrods helping it along with self imposed power and glory over others.

So I ban you, indefinately from my realm and those that ask my advice.

Peace out, Comrade

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
I disagree with most of what you write, but I think you add value to this forum. Walking off in a huff is silliness. You are not Achilles, and Kev is not Agamemnon.

Take a few breaths, repeat "this is just teh interwebz" and post on.

·
Registered
7,224 Posts
Time for a schnapps..

oh, thats right...bye
Used to like me a snort of Schnapps.
I was particularly fond of a home brew variety my neighbor got hold of now and then from Tyrol.
I also liked Yukon Jack permafrost.
Alas, the bottle and I have parted ways.
What were we talking about again?

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Thewall, You would be a liability and disgrace to any community that harbored you. Begone from the company of your betters and take your petty ignorant spite with you.
Don't hold back..

He actually turned out to be a pretty decent guy as I found out via PM...

I think everyone has a place in an online forum.. If everyone agreed, forums would be boring.

·
"Fast Mover"
236 Posts
5 day ban for being hard on a moderator seems harsh to me.

but then again that's just his side of the story. Maybe there is more..... (care to comment moderators? )

Pointblank

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
They say Ted Bundy could be quite a charmer.

I didnt call Thewall "Killer Angel" for no reason.

The guy is worse than a rabid hyaena. Id say I was being pretty easy on him with what I said earlier.

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Girls, yes.... so much better topic! Dont you just love them? They are so CUTE!!!

Anyone have a favorite photo or two?

·
Founder
16,867 Posts
Another Freaking Drama Queen. I am going to start calling people like this AFDQ. Heck, I might even make an AFDQ award and put it up there next to your name.

Thewall - You posted a flaming troll post against a moderator
- take your 5 day ban like a man. Suck it up, and get over it.

Boo - Hoo, I got banned for 5 days,,,, So freaking what, I have been banned from sites FOREVER!!!. Thats right, your truly, the one and only kev has been banned for 24 hours from one site, forever from another site, received infractions, been called a troll, cursed at, made fun of and everything else you can think of. If I was a regular member of this site, I bet I would have received lots of infractions by now. One site I signed up on, I posted something and an hour later the post was deleted and I received an infraction. Another site I made 5 post, replied to someones question about something and provided a link to my source - the moderator deleted my post, gave me an infraction and threatened me with a ban. I had only been a member there 3 days. The site had a zero tolerance on posting links - 1st link gets you an infraction and a warning, the second link get you banned forever.

You got 5 day ban, serve your time and get over it.

Its kinda like a speeding ticket - pay your fine and get over it. I bet you dont tell the judge - "I will never drive again."

As far as I am concerned, this is just one less drama queen troll my moderators and I have to deal with.

bye, bye - cya later.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.