Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i happened to go to target today and went through the sporting goods section.they had closeouts on alot of things.propane lantern 11 bucks,2 burner propane stove was 23 bucks.they had the small prop. cylinders for 2 for 5 bucks,and alot of other stuff.

i don't know if it's every store,but it wouldn't hurt to check it out if you have one close to you.;)

·
Registered
206 Posts
I bought a bunch of marked down Coleman gear this time last year from Target. I resold it all on Craigslist and bought a new Ruger with my profits.

Thanks for the reminder.

·
Registered
181 Posts
At my target today, went through the camping section and found a box of what I call "disposable" ponchos marked as "clearance". They are regular $1 marked down to 57 cents each.

·
Here's my safety Sir
14,679 Posts
I will never shop Targets:

anti:
Vietnam Veterans Memorial
Marines for 'Toys for Tots'
Salvation Army
they would not allow families of employees who were called up for active duty to continue their insurance coverage while they were on military service.

Screw Target

Reactions: krock

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i didn't know that but i'll check it out.if that's the case,they have made thier last dollar from me.thanks

·
Registered
217 Posts
madcritter-saw this rebuffed just a few days ago. They supported the moving wall and other vet.projects only not by each store. The man who had asked for the help from the local store even had a retraction in his own words when he got all the info on how they made their contributions. Until I saw this I felt the same way as you!

·
Here's my safety Sir
14,679 Posts
madcritter-saw this rebuffed just a few days ago. They supported the moving wall and other vet.projects only not by each store. The man who had asked for the help from the local store even had a retraction in his own words when he got all the info on how they made their contributions. Until I saw this I felt the same way as you!
From what I have been told from other vets it has been on a store to store bases. Our local store is not a giving store, hence I will not shop at Target.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts