Survivalist Forum banner

821 - 829 of 829 Posts

·
exitus acta probat
319 Posts
The Republic is going to survive. About the only change I see will some amendments that clairify the Bill of RIghts and maybe a few for term and spending limits on Local, State & Federal Governments.
Amen Brother.

@Tort, BHO no doubt viewed his Oily Little Worm World that way, but you know he has absolutely zero conception of how fast and how hard a true army would rise up, if and when the dire need were to clearly present itself. And as quickly as it rose, it would as-quickly quietly disperse, as soon as the Constitution was again secure.

(Having said that, odds are astronomical, IMHO, that uniformed men and women would demonstrate true Constitutional allegiance ahead of that dire need.)

Speaking for a friend.

Peace and Courage, all.

·
Registered
3,703 Posts
Update on some stuff

Hello window lickers and short bus riders. It's been a little over 4 months since this thread was active and much has happened.

First off, Den Mother (2MW) has moved from Minnesota to Arkansas and is living with a significant other. She has been experiencing dizziness and vertigo and the doctor says she has a tumor by her ear that is the cause. She is supposed to have a biopsy this week and we should know more within 10 days. If you are of a mind to, prayers for her would be appreciated.

Secondly, DC has apparently fallen off this rocky blue marble. I have not heard from him or been able to contact him for over 60 days. Last info was that he had relocated to the Northwest redoubt in Utah with his SO. I wish him well but would like to know if he's OK.

I am within 3 weeks of launching a VLOG, (awaiting the delivery of video camera and audio equipment). I will post a URL when it goes live.

Hope all is well with the clan. Stay safe.

--tort--- :taped::taped::taped:

·
exitus acta probat
319 Posts
Greetings. I spoke with DC a couple of weeks ago. He was preparing for a mountain adventure, hopefully involving an opportunity to take a bite out of the exploding wolf population in his part of the country. All in all he appears to be doing well.

Me, I had this week off and did a bucket load of winter prep. We had our first snow (4”) two weeks ago, and that was enough of a hint for me.

Speaking of hints: please vote.

Peace and courage, all.

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
I’m around. Still teaching and riding on the BooBoo Bus. One daughter is in College at Presbyterian, they are on 2 weeks no in person, starting Monday. The other is doing a hybrid, 2 days in person 3 online, mess for some reason.
My Paramedic students are doing a hybrid concoction, lab in person only. We think it sucks, but it is what it is.
Life is short, beer is cold, and people are crazy.... or something like this!
Cheers y’all!
HT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Hail to the King, Baby
1,564 Posts
CALLING EVERYBODY:

I have been in contact with 2 Med lately, and while I am not going to put personal details out there, she has gone through several losses in a very short time as well as looking at surgery on her ear soon.

EVERYONE, if you can get a hold of Den Mother and let her know you've got her back.

She's been there for all of us, in this thread and in many other areas of the board as well.

Time to return the favor.

If anyone can get ahold of Jerry D. Young, let him know as well, if you can.

·
just surviving
440 Posts
htfm, have you heard from our other story author here in SC? He stopped sending story updates and I don't think he's active here anymore, kind of like that perpetually AWOL DCB guy. Yes I know everybody has problems and it seems to be piling up.

·
Registered
3,703 Posts
Just spoke with 2MW and she had good news. No tumor around the ear. The ENT doc is trying to figure out what is causing the dizzy spells and she hopes to have a more definitive answer in a week to 10 days. Other than that, she is in good spirits and said to say hello to y'all.
--tort--- :cool:

821 - 829 of 829 Posts