Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dan Rather, a talking head shill at CBS for nearly 4 decades, is now suing his former employers to the tune of $70 million for throwing him under the bus. :)

This should be interesting, as Dan is now cutting loose with info on how the media is being unduly influenced by the government and huge corporate conglomerates.

Link TV

Google groups
NEW YORK (AP) - Dan Rather said Thursday that the undue influence of the government and
large corporations over newsrooms
spurred his decision to file a $70 million lawsuit
against CBS and its former parent company.

"Somebody, sometime has got to take a stand and say democracy cannot survive, much less
thrive with the level of big corporate and big government interference and intimidation
in news,"
he said on CNN's "Larry King Live."

"They sacrificed support for independent journalism for corporate financial gain, and in
so doing, I think they undermined a lot at CBS News," he told King.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Dan better stay off airplanes.

He's talking about it now cause he's gonna try to use it to get more money not because he cares about the country.

·
I help enlighten folks
16,624 Posts
he's probably already rich, does it matter when you're THAT old.
I think he;s doing it because he was muscled.

·
Watchin tha world go by
8,151 Posts
naw he is mad that after toting the water and tellin tha lies fer decades he was thrown under tha bus when caught. He defended and covered for them, and now he was made into the sacrificial lamb, can understand why he is pissed,
- but -
although there may be honor among thieves -
there seems ta be none among or between propagandists

Reactions: ZigMund
1 - 5 of 5 Posts