Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Banned
4,841 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You know that will be one that the libs will want to make a national law & not just online parts but from brick stores too. They'll want all repairs/builds to be done by a licensed & registered gun smith with everything on paper. :taped:
`

·
Registered
6,965 Posts
Of course communist cuomo wants to ban everything, I wouldn't expect anything less from the douche bag and he uses the words "commonsense measure" the telltale words used by the communists

This is exactly why I have multiple spare parts for all of my firearms because the DCriminals want to do the same exact thing at the federal level.

If you have imported firearms they will stop the importation of parts AND ammo, same as parts manufactured domestically for firearms manufactured in the US, you'll only either be able to buy them from an FFL or have to have them shipped to an FFL and be subjected to absorbent fees and long wait times

Of course criminals will suddenly see the light and abide by the laws

·
"eleutheromaniac"
3,275 Posts
`

If you don't see a problem with banning gun parts from being sold to citizens, you must be either a gun grabber or a fudd.

I am neither of your assumptions.

And I say again.......I must be missing something here......this would not be a problem.

·
Registered
10,089 Posts
Of course communist cuomo wants to ban everything, I wouldn't expect anything less from the douche bag and he uses the words "commonsense measure" the telltale words used by the communists

This is exactly why I have multiple spare parts for all of my firearms because the DCriminals want to do the same exact thing at the federal level.

If you have imported firearms they will stop the importation of parts AND ammo, same as parts manufactured domestically for firearms manufactured in the US, you'll only either be able to buy them from an FFL or have to have them shipped to an FFL and be subjected to absorbent fees and long wait times

Of course criminals will suddenly see the light and abide by the laws
Now I know you know the lefts anti-gun efforts have nothing to do preventing crime or deaths. They want the populace disarmed. They salivate at that idea. That way they can run roughshod over citizens and the country is lost at that point..

I’m still waiting for someone or group with deep pockets to start challenging these laws in court..

·
Bad Moon Rising
8,895 Posts
Its a great idea.

It will resolve the problems of climate change, homelessness, a porous southern border, mass illegal immigration, inadequate medical care, the national debt, mass shootings by criminals, driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs, gun crime, child abuse, international trafficking of women, and the obesity epidemic.

Oh wait.

It won't impact any of those problems in the slightest.

It's because gun parts sales are such a pressing problem in New York City, the City that buses it's homeless to other unsuspecting cities in America, and thinks that is a great solution. The Left invents such effective solutions. Wonder what Cuomo will come up with next?

·
Registered
12,108 Posts
Anyone who doesn't see a problem with the banning of on-line sales of lawful gun parts, is part of the problem.Nothing more, nothing less.

Now, if Coumo is worried about e-commerce customers skipping on NY State sales tax, that is very easy to rectify. Just ask Palmetto and now Primary Arms.

In Cuomo's case, he's made it clear he has declared war on the firearms industry and will do everything he can do legally in the State of NY to destroy it.

·
Over and Out
3,246 Posts
PLEASE explain how this is a problem.
Dude - Srsly? What part of SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED is fuzzy to you?? IT'S INFRINGEMENT, and If you cannot self-extrapolate How, well.. I don't think making that clear by explanation is going to be understood, either..

..How about YOU tell US why you think We would see it as-above.. That should get the wheels turning.. :thumb:

Once again; these people never stop. Never.
..Well.. at ONE certain, very-specific point they Will stop, but.. Unfortunately, can't freely discuss that, herein... :thumb:

jd

·
Basket of deplorables
2,335 Posts
PLEASE explain how this is a problem.
Please explain why this would not be a problem? You have stated it several times but no reasons given why you feel that way. Many have posted why they feel different.

Just off the top of my head here is a few of my reasons instead of just making a blanket statement that it's a bad idea.

1: By banning all online stores means people might have to travel great distances to get parts.

2: Some will take advantage of that and raise their prices to make a profit.

3: The government can then dictate what parts the local stores can sell if they don't think a certain firearm should be legal in their state.

4: The government can over regulate whom can now work on these firearms and whom can get the parts in the first place to resell them.

5: The government can over tax the business that sell the parts and effectively make it either too costly to purchase them for resale or put the business out of business.

6: Their ultimate goal to to stop the firearms industry. Get the guns and ammunition.

7: Finally, anytime a liberal starts talking about "Regulation" that should be a very clear resounding shot across your bow as to what it really is. That is unless you are ignorant to those facts or are one of them even in sheep's clothing.

·
"eleutheromaniac"
3,275 Posts
SORRY..... The only possible problem that I could see is if people have an inventory management problem. I don't....so it is hard for me to imagine that people on this forum are concerned.

Please explain why this would not be a problem? .

·
Registered
12,108 Posts
What some people would seem to think of as an "inventory management" problem I consider to be well stocked. Why should my ability to maintain my stocks of lawful good be subjected to banning by someone who does not agree with my being able to engage in lawful commerce?

Anyone who can't see that as yet another attempt to infringe on other rights is simply foolish.

·
Banned
4,841 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
SORRY..... The only possible problem that I could see is if people have an inventory management problem. I don't....so it is hard for me to imagine that people on this forum are concerned.
I see, so anyone who doesn't have anything purchased, gun, ammo, parts, etc. before they decide to ban it doesn't deserve their 2A rights. That's actually worse than a fudd.

·
"eleutheromaniac"
3,275 Posts
I see, so anyone who doesn't have anything purchased, gun, ammo, parts, etc. before they decide to ban it doesn't deserve their 2A rights. That's actually worse than a fudd.
Deserve has nothing to do with it. How is parts any different then food to a prepper. If you don't have enough food or parts your pretty well in a pickle.

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
My order to PSA just increased. I order parts and sell them for the online price. Keeps names and credit cards off the record. I honestly cannot keep them on the shelf. I have to find a source for 80% lowers.

I bet this will pass, AC cannot be outdone by VA. Don't think for a moment if it passes it won't come along with a whole bunch of required paperwork. Inching ever closer to registration of long guns. AC did not get his "assault weapons" registry like he wanted or ammo background check. He *will* not let it go.

This is far, far from an inventory management issue. I cannot decide whether to laugh or get angry st that thought.

·
"eleutheromaniac"
3,275 Posts
If someone is worried about food....have lots of food.

Anyone worried about parts ........should have lots of parts.

Anyone worried about a shortage of firearms.........should have lots of firearms on hand and many more safely CACHED.

Cuomo is referencing "Parts". The receiver is the firearm, everything else is parts. Parts are Parts. Parts and NOT a firearm.

·
"eleutheromaniac"
3,275 Posts
The bottom line is if you don't have parts then you are unprepared. And this is a forum about being prepared. It matters zero if it is fuel, food, firearms, shelter or "PARTS".

It is an INVENTORY problem..........NOT an firearms restriction problem.

People think that "Everything" they ever could want will ALWAYS be available to them online and/or at the store. When the SHTF.......you will have what you got.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts