Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Combat marxism Now!
8,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Conn. Democrats propose new state police department to combat 'far-right' extremism.

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/jan/24/conn-democrats-propose-new-state-police-department/

"Connecticut Democrats in the state’s Senate have proposed creating a new state police department that would be tasked with specifically combating “far-right” extremism.

The proposal, which was unveiled Wednesday as part of the state Senate Democrats’ “A Just Connecticut” agenda, would publicly fund a new state police department that specializes in investigating “far-right extremist groups and individuals,” according to a news release.

Senate President Pro Tem Martin Looney said the proposal is aimed at combating “potential” hate crimes but stressed that his caucus has no intention of persecuting people for their political beliefs, the Hartford Courant reported."

Jeeezus H. Khrist, this is exactly why democrats suck. They are commies through and through, with their hatred of conservatives that knows no limits. It's amazing that of all the various crimes law enforcement must deal with, "far-right" needs it's own dedicated force, tasked with observing conservatives, Republicans, gun owners and so on, in case they become nazi's. A state police pre-crime division? Specifically aimed at beliefs they don’t like.

NOTE: I've said it before, but this is solidly based in Bolshevism, more specifically, the Cheka (Russian secret police) and the Russian Bolshevik revolution. It's straight out of the communist playbook, first demonize then disarm the citizenry, then form special police detachments with specific targeting instructions. All done with the ideological support of the leftist population. And on direct orders of the leftist government, followed up with judicial support of the (naturally) 100% leftist judges and prosecutors.

This is not the nazi playbook with the gestapo (who operated without direct orders) this is absolutely a leftist/communist program.

·
Retrofitted Sheeple
29,775 Posts
Conn. Democrats propose new state police department to combat 'far-right' extremism.

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/jan/24/conn-democrats-propose-new-state-police-department/

"Connecticut Democrats in the state’s Senate have proposed creating a new state police department that would be tasked with specifically combating “far-right” extremism.

The proposal, which was unveiled Wednesday as part of the state Senate Democrats’ “A Just Connecticut” agenda, would publicly fund a new state police department that specializes in investigating “far-right extremist groups and individuals,” according to a news release.

Senate President Pro Tem Martin Looney said the proposal is aimed at combating “potential” hate crimes but stressed that his caucus has no intention of persecuting people for their political beliefs, the Hartford Courant reported."

Jeeezus H. Khrist, this is exactly why democrats suck. They are commies through and through, with their hatred of conservatives that knows no limits. It's amazing that of all the various crimes law enforcement must deal with, "far-right" needs it's own dedicated force, tasked with observing conservatives, Republicans, gun owners and so on, in case they become nazi's. A state police pre-crime division? Specifically aimed at beliefs they don’t like.
Looney. 'nuff said. :upsidedown:

·
Combat marxism Now!
8,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just an FYI, Connecticut does not have a major problem with neo-nazi groups and it's said that somewhere near 115 CT residents belong to such groups.

Anybody who believes this task force is about those handful of people is sadly mistaken. It's about the conservative in general.

If you're not a communist, you're in their sights

·
D. Gibbons is a bad man
5,695 Posts
Just an FYI, Connecticut does not have a major problem with neo-nazi groups and it's said that somewhere near 115 CT residents belong to such groups.

Anybody who believes this task force is about those handful of people is sadly mistaken. It's about the conservative in general.
Like AntiFa it only takes a few extremists to get things cooking and there is no shortage mental degenerates amongst the far-right.

·
Combat marxism Now!
8,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
and there is no shortage mental degenerates amongst the far-right.

That is most certainly not true, the numbers are VERY SMALL. Unlike antifa. Most states are said to have about 500 neo nazi's. Those are token numbers.

Antifa has 20,000 members in NYC alone!

·
Registered
11,023 Posts
We saw the “VA going off the Rails” threads but CT has gone off the rails years ago. I know because I live there still. It’s not the state I grew up in anymore and hasn’t been for years. Nothing out of Hartford surprises me anymore. They have gone, I don’t know, maybe full CA but are trying to even top the lunacy that happens there.

But I know what the CSP has for people which is relatively a small State Police Department unable to do much on a statewide basis, and also know that Hartford doesn’t fund them well. So a new unit, if it passes, will have limited funds and be rather ineffective so I’m not worried that much. Not to say I’m a far-right winger or anything but this measure is simply posturing and political; it won’t mean much.

·
Combat marxism Now!
8,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That is most certainly not true, the numbers are VERY SMALL. Unlike antifa. Most states are said to have about 500 neo nazi's. Those are token numbers. antifa has 20,000 members in NYC alone!
The far-right are not mental degenerates? I have yet to be persuaded that any political extremist is a sane decent human being whether they be left or right.
Another leftist feigning ignorance.

I specifically mentioned the "NUMBER" of them (neo nazi) , not the fact that they are absolute, flipping idiot nutbags.

Just to be clear, I believe nazi's and commies to two sides of the same evil coin, tyrannical, authoritarian, totalitarians, all.

Furthermore, the per capita number of mentally ill is far higher on the political left than it is on the right. So, I actually can state that the right has a comparative shortage of nutbags and back it up with data.

·
Registered
6,932 Posts

NOTE: I've said it before, but this is solidly based in Bolshevism, more specifically, the Cheka (Russian secret police) and the Russian Bolshevik revolution. It's straight out of the communist playbook, first demonize then disarm the citizenry, then form special police detachments with specific targeting instructions. All done with the ideological support of the leftist population. And on direct orders of the leftist government, followed up with judicial support of the (naturally) 100% leftist judges and prosecutors.

This is not the nazi playbook with the gestapo (who operated without direct orders) this is absolutely a leftist/communist program.

I hope they also have a Dept for Radical Leftists as well.

·
Si vis pacem, para bellum
9,614 Posts
So if you have a job your far right?
well in reality exarmyguy, you have to factor in the rest also to be considered far right.
1. Does not reside in their mother's basement
2. identifies as one of two genders
3. does not get their feelings hurt whenever someone says something
inappropriate.
4. Has and keeps a job.
5. does not vote democrat
6. does not subscribe to Liberalism
7. Thinks that Congress should all be arrested for this impeachment scam as
well as the Russian Collusion Hoax
8. Believes Both Hunter and Joe Biden belong in Prison
9. Believes both Obama and Clinton should be tried for treason

I would go on and on but I think you get the idea
:eek:

·
Registered
474 Posts
The problem isnt that they want to create a task force to go after far right extremism. I want extremists of all flavors removed.

The problem is what they are going to define as "far right."

I couldn't possibly see a bunch of law abiding citizens unfairly persecuted because an agency has to justify their budget and produce results.

Like pointed out above, if you dont lump all the Patriots in with this, far right extremism is mostly lone wolf stuff and like.....17 guys in Utah. They simply are not an organized faction. The *********** organizations are scattered, few, and mostly a bunch of retards stomping around chest thumping.

Compare that to the other side. Antifa alone is responsible for significantly more destruction and may ham every year than almost any other organized group. Yet Democrat politicians still praise them. Yeah I dont see this being abused at all.....

·
Live Free or Die
3,856 Posts
1 - 20 of 38 Posts