Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just see what happens in the world, and just wanted to know what everyone thinks on the two groups, i am in no way a criminal nor do i want to be. just never had any good times with LE. Just curious

·
Adventurer
19,333 Posts
I hate the dirt bags esp drug dealers, human trafficers and pimps. I am not fond of police while they do good things for the community the supream courght said they are not responsible for protecting the people of the community so id rather not be forced to rely on them. but when it comes to thugs if they gave me the chance id throw the switch and save some taxpayer money for everyone

Reactions: singingtothewheat

·
In memory of Rokitdog
14,951 Posts
I just see what happens in the world, and just wanted to know what everyone thinks on the two groups, i am in no way a criminal nor do i want to be. just never had any good times with LE. Just curious
In the hundreds of experiences I have had with LE, only a couple of less than desireable episodes have occured. Even when I was arrested for my own stupidity, the LE showed great respect and showed nothing but great proffessional behavior. I dont know what you're after but you wont get any negative opinion of LE from me!

·
Mad Trapper II
1,157 Posts
Mostly pro-LE, but, as far as the drug war goes, criminals all the way! If it's an unfair law it needs to be fought then I'm always pleased with those that have the balls to fight it and have the laws changed. Like if gun control gets out of hand I'll be pro-gun smuggler too.

·
Contego Libertas
6,775 Posts
I am for Justice. In this day and age it seems that even the "Good Guys" can become the "Bad Guys" and vice versa.( Don't believe me? look at "Dog", Johnny Cash, Randy Travis, OJ Simpson, Police Brutality cases, etc.) There are some good "Bad Guys", and some bad "Good Guys". Yet it seems that Lady Justice is the only one really taking a hit in the courts these days.

·
Registered
36 Posts
That is an interesting question. For the most part, I have great respect for most of the police officers that I have come into contact with. But the term "criminal" is getting harder and harder to define. For example I believe it is Alabama where it is a felony to pass a stopped school bus, even if no incident occurs. You should be careful not to do this, but it is ridiculous to think that something like that could cause you to lose your right to vote, bear arms, etc. It seems like our society keeps finding more and more ways to "criminalize" decent people who make a dumb decision or two. The end result is murderers being paroled after 6 or 7 years to make room in prison for a guy who got caught growing his own pot or something. To me a CRIMINAL is someone who victimizes others. In that respect I HATE criminals.

·
Information is Ammunition
22,122 Posts
You can ask any cop if they can find a reason to arrest someone they will tell you , "yes".

In other words i'm having a hard time answering this question.
horseshit, you've answered it well enough.

Reactions: SgtBooker44
1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.