Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
"Fast Mover"
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today the mighty fan has taken the inevitable crap slap....

Your have been caught with your pants down, because you are away from home on a camping trip with 2 individual members from this site. The 3 of "y'all" have a full camp of camping gear and everyone brought their fully loaded BoBs. Each member also has a main rifle and a sidearm. It is early summer and the average temperature is around 78 with clear skies. Your terrain is light forest and fields (central/eastern Texas).

Your group must get from point A (your camp) to point B (home) all together. (a distance of nearly 300 miles). All Hell has broken out in ALL cities big and small. (LA riots look like a picnic compared to this) There is not a single car or truck on the roads do to lack of fuel and any car on the road gets targeted by mobs, drawing immediate fire. You are a single man/woman with no loved ones to worry about, your group is your family.(consider your friends/family to be safe)

My question is; which 2 members from this site would you choose to make a difficult journey such as this? and why?
(these must be members of this site with an established membership)
And what would be your stratagey to get home? How might your group do things?

I would personally like to be along side ActionJackson and RevPaul. (I understand ActionJackson has left, but I feel/hope he will be back)(but he still has a membership) These 2 men seem to be very skilled, levelheaded, and I feel they have a lot of wisdom as I read their posts. AND they love Jesus, that matters to me.

Choose wisely.... lol :)

Pointblank

Reactions: Brimasmom

·
Super Moderator
12,218 Posts
A random choice of two out of the following three. Can't break it down to two. All three are equal in my eyes. I know and respect all three. All three have what it takes, in my opinion. Knowledge wise, equipment wise, belief-wise, and physically. I'd be the weak link.

eeyore
Jericho
Blue123

·
"Fast Mover"
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hhmmm....

I thought there would be more traffic on a topic that relates to faith in other members....

Pointblank

·
Improvise Adapt Overcome!
12,005 Posts
I don't have an answer as i am a newbie here,BUT that said if things were really THAT bad, the last place I would go is a densely populated area like Westmont IL.

Since everything I really need is with me, i'd be heading deeper into the wilderness.

The ONLY thing that would have me heading back is if my daughter was there and i needed to mount a rescue mission.

·
Information is Ammunition
22,122 Posts
After thinking a whie I'm gonna go with Kev and Sebring (Sebring IS a member, he just mainly lurks)

I know both in person. Kev is about the most level headed, practical, and sharp person I think I've ever met. Sebring is a go-getter, he has the attitude that says 'lets roll'. They are both ferocious readers that are always out to better themselves.

That and I know a lot of walking woudn't bug them quite as much. lol

·
Registered
18,814 Posts
What do you mean by established members??? I might pair up with the the Marines here but I have never met them so I would be guessing. I have met some grunts that could screw up a free lunch. ?????

·
Information is Ammunition
22,122 Posts
who you talking to, jake?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts