Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
"If only I had 900 bucks."

haha I second that one. And I think if I had an extra $900 i'd be spending it somewhere else.

·
Dyin aint much of a livin
421 Posts
They are nice, I have spent many many many nights in them, but if you have a humid night or worse a humid rainy night. It will rain on you inside the tent from ridiculous condensation build up. They are very nice and have a strong frame, except for the little plastic brackets that hold the cross sections together. They break really easily if forced.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Do you guys think craigslist is a good and wise place to sell firearms? My concern is who are these people seeing what i own and or inquiring? I rather dont want people knowing where i live and what i have as it seems it could easily lead to breaking in and theft if not worse. I have heard of this happening. People solicit the sale of a gun. Buy inquires and comes to look at it. passes on it. returns when you are not home and steals it and or holds you up or kills you with it and steals anything of value! Or am i paranoid?

-Toby

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Do you guys think craigslist is a good and wise place to sell firearms? My concern is who are these people seeing what i own and or inquiring? I rather dont want people knowing where i live and what i have as it seems it could easily lead to breaking in and theft if not worse. I have heard of this happening. People solicit the sale of a gun. Buy inquires and comes to look at it. passes on it. returns when you are not home and steals it and or holds you up or kills you with it and steals anything of value! Or am i paranoid?

-Toby
If I am not mistaken firearms are forbidden to sell on CL , and with all the wackos and alike that are using Craigslist I probably would opt out even if it was legal.

·
Renaissance Man
7,503 Posts
Craigslist is a fine tool to buy and sell things if you use your head.

First off, if the item you're selling is portable, why are you inviting anyone to your house? I generally meet at a police station or a bank.

For selling firearms, I prefer to use a local firearms forum that has a classified section and only buy or sell from regular contributors there. You can also ask to see a carry permit and that generally means their background is clear.

Az

1 - 9 of 9 Posts