Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 2855 Posts

·
Forum Administrator
16,737 Posts
~~~~~ EDIT May 1, 2011 ~~~~~

The winning post have have been picked using a random number generator

Post 585 - which happens to be a new member by the name of jdoe2012 http://www.survivalistboards.com/showthread.php?t=158933&page=30

Post 1428 - tdawg75, who has been a member since December 2010 - http://www.survivalistboards.com/showthread.php?t=158933&page=72

There were supposed to be 2 winners picked, but I am throwing in a box of gear to a third winner.

Post 1427 - Red mongoose - http://www.survivalistboards.com/showthread.php?t=158933&page=72

Hello everyone..!

Its contest time again here at Survivalist boards..!

This contest will run from March 17, 2011 through April 30th 2011…

On April 30th 2011 we will pick TWO numbers for a 1st place winner and a 2nd place winner. Gunner-Fisherman & Old Warrior64 & Kev put together this prize package…

Prizes will be mailed to the winners from Gunner-Fisherman and another moderator, OldWarrior64.

First place winner will receive: (Sent from Gunner in Ohio)
Brand new copy of “Dare To Prepare” hot of the press from author Holly Deyo
New - Two Princeton Tec lights clip on lights
New - Coleman Snap lights two packages, (4 snap lights total each a different color)
New - 30 foot roll of 30lb test Tyger Leader (Tie-able stainless steel leader wire, MANY uses)
New - Don Hume pepper spray belt leather holster
New - kershaw Fire Starter
3 new ball caps

Second place winner will receive: (Sent from OLDWarrior64 in Indiana)
- 2-Custom made paracord bracelets with a whistle buckle and wrist compass (1 for you and another for your significant other).

SB%20contest%202.jpg buckle bracelet.jpg
- Package of 5 'Glow-in-the-dark' paracord ends to help ID gear.
glow%20ends1.jpg glow%20ends%203.jpg

- NEW! Collapsible 3 liter Israeli Pilot's Survival Flask that allows you to carry and boil water.
SB%20contest.jpg

- Plus 100 feet of Type III Paracord. Your choice of color (Black, Olive Drab, Coyote Brown or Tan).

To enter the contest - All you have to do is just post to this thread saying, “Count me in…!” Also you can let us know what you think of the prizes in your entry!

On April 30th we will pick two numbers from the total number of post. Enter one time a day. Once the numbers are picked we will PM the winners and get a shipping address and then post the winning members names…

We would like to ask that the winners please reply to the winning announcement thread letting us know that you got everything in the mail…

Thank you and good luck, from kev and the mods & staff here at Survivalist boards…!

Here are a few photos of the first place prize…! I even added a Benchmade Coffee Mug...
Good Luck everyone and tell your friends..!

****************************************************************************************************
Also the Dare to Prepare book "IN" these photos is my copy, I have talked to Holly and she is sending me a brand new one hot of the press in April... That is the one you will be getting in this prize package... Also she will get to see this link for the contest...!
Good Luck again...

Attachments

·
Ding... Thanks for playin
4,922 Posts
Everyone can say if they like the idea and prizes also, but at some point you have to say/or type... Count me in.. to be in the contest... Good luck everyone...!

Reactions: felicia

·
Potential Roux-Ga-Roux
1,426 Posts
Count me in and thank each of you for the prizes.

·
Do you smell that?
4,591 Posts
Count me in…!”

1 - 20 of 2855 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.