Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
I love this *****
33,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found the following video pretty informative and interesting. Dr. Berg is one of my regular YouTube "go to" doctors when it comes to diet and health. I suspected that the "coronavirus" was just another version of the flu and I believe that it is. The media has been hyping it even though people die of the regular flu (and a number of other reasons) at a greater rate. I take the media with a grain of salt anymore. "News" has become big business and they need to manufacture stories to keep their ratings up. Rarely do they report the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.

https://prepperguy.com/coronavirus-dr-bergs-opinion/

·
Registered
187 Posts
That Jon Snow picture at the mention of winter. :D:

I don't eat a lot of carbs but I could still cut down on them (that's going to put a damper on my daily garlic toast). I hadn't thought about fasting, that's a good idea.

·
Sam Adams was right....
9,228 Posts
I found the following video pretty informative and interesting. Dr. Berg is one of my regular YouTube "go to" doctors when it comes to diet and health. I suspected that the "coronavirus" was just another version of the flu and I believe that it is. The media has been hyping it even though people die of the regular flu (and a number of other reasons) at a greater rate. I take the media with a grain of salt anymore. "News" has become big business and they need to manufacture stories to keep their ratings up. Rarely do they report the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.
you might want to take a gander at this...

There's a study out that is modeling R0 at 4.08 and mortality equal to that of SARS....

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.01.27.20018952v1.full.pdf

·
Sam Adams was right....
9,228 Posts
How many people died of SARS in the US?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

....look at the numbers difference in "infections per cycle"... SARS vs. COVID-2019.... it might make more sense then...

·
Grevcon 10
13,023 Posts
I'm going to have a race with Usain Bolt. I'm going to give myself a 3 second head start.

3 seconds into the race: Haha! That guy's slow as hell. Most pathetic runner ever. Why is he even trying to race me? I've already ran 5 meters and that loser's still at the starting line.

·
Organ Donor
824 Posts
Yep Yep,

Around 4,000 people die a week of the flu in china but they shut down half the country for reported "1,500" deaths.

I talk to people at my work they all say its just like the flu lol Very few people can read between the lines.
They started shutting downs cities with millions of people when there was a reported death toll in double digits. Yep this is just like the seasonal flu.

McLOVIN

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
The new Coronavirus has a higher reproduction rate making it probable to be more contagious. The flu has a 0.05 mortality rate where the Coronavirus is about 5x that. Make no mistake, if this was not controlled and quarantined, we have could be in real trouble. We still could be. I'm not hitting the panic button but I am looking for holes in my preps. I am mentally prepping my family that if it hits our area, we are going into lockdown. Since, this mostly kills elderly, even if this really takes hold, I would think we will still have water and electricity but transport of food may be restricted.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts