Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There are clearly a number of agendas being played out with the spread of the CoronaVirus which from all indications came out of a biolab. I believe the ultimate agenda being played out though is the implementation of martial law which will be required in the event of a pole shift. TPTB would want this in place and functioning PRIOR to that shift occuring. Recent benevolent ET intel(The Resistance) indicated that there would be no pole shift. However, it is clear from what I have been reading that the positive ETs are still battling the negative ones with respect to the timeline we are on as well as other timelines. Given this, I think TPTB are playing it safe and preparing for a shift to occur at some point in the near term. At the link below, scroll down to the martial law discussion by the zetas(right under the world map). The other sections are worth reading as well. Personally, although I have many issues with TPTB I believe they are doing the right thing in this regard if indeed this is what is occurring.

http://zetatalk.com/ning/31mr2020.htm

·
"TURGID FLUX"
5,808 Posts
Normally, this sort of post would not catch my attention.

However dear Leader has in the past hours, essentially closed off our borders for any international travel, in or out except for "certain individual's" and oddly allowing travel to and from the UK which although its numbers of Corona-virus cases are half ours, the UK has a much smaller population. So the UK is no safer than any where else.

Our freedom to travel and to conduct commerce has been severely limited.

·
reluctant sinner
17,520 Posts
Pole shift caused by asteroid strike. The Corona scare was "sent" to get the sheeple to stock up on food, meds and poop paper, they already had bullets if they were ever going to have any.

No good dead goes un-rewarded. The Lord moves in strange and mysterious way....

CME from the sun thrown in for good measure, perhaps a gamma ray burst just because.

·
Registered
3,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Acme leave of absence

Just wanted to let SB forum members and especially the readers of this section know that i will not be online for the short term due to the fact that I was just informed that the city libraries where I do my computer work out of in southern Collie-forn-ya will be closed tomorrow and AT LEAST FOR A WEEK due to the Corona Virus situation. Unfortunately I do not have my own computer so I will have to try to find an alternative venue to get on the internet. No phone service either at present due to a variety of circumstances. Anyway, God willing I hope to be back at some point. Want to wish everyone here all the best and success in their positive-focused endeavors. On my end, I will continue to fight for truth, justice, and the ACME way.!! ; )

·
Censor me not
664 Posts
Just wanted to let SB forum members and especially the readers of this section know that i will not be online for the short term due to the fact that I was just informed that the city libraries where I do my computer work out of in southern Collie-forn-ya will be closed tomorrow and AT LEAST FOR A WEEK due to the Corona Virus situation. Unfortunately I do not have my own computer so I will have to try to find an alternative venue to get on the internet. No phone service either at present due to a variety of circumstances. Anyway, God willing I hope to be back at some point. Want to wish everyone here all the best and success in their positive-focused endeavors. On my end, I will continue to fight for truth, justice, and the ACME way.!! ; )
If you have a wifi capable smart phone hit up a McDonald's or Starbucks. They all have free wifi.

·
M.R. Ducks
18,358 Posts
Just wanted to let SB forum members and especially the readers of this section know that i will not be online for the short term due to the fact that I was just informed that the city libraries where I do my computer work out of in southern Collie-forn-ya will be closed tomorrow and AT LEAST FOR A WEEK due to the Corona Virus situation.
This site just got somewhat less fun but considerably more sensible.

:)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts