Survivalist Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about survivalism? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
7681 - 7700 of 7882 Posts

·
Registered
19,400 Posts
So to change gears a little, does anyone have a decent, simple link for stats based on age group? I’m specifically interested in #diagnosed vs #hospitalized vs #deaths.
I remember seeing something that indicated a fairly low percentage of deaths even in the older age ranges. I’m getting the full court press from the family, making it sound like I’m under an automatic death sentence if I don’t get vaxxed.
Frankly, I’m getting tired of it.
Take it with a grain of salt…

·
Registered
772 Posts
Basically, if you go to hospital and get admitted for apendicitis, and test positive with no symptoms, you went to the hospital for china virus, and the hospital bills the gov a lot of money for your stay.
The covid markup makes sense. They can't just park you in an open recovery room after your appendectomy now. The hospital has to isolate you, use additional ppe resources for staff, restrict staff from other assignments and that staff probably can't work an organ transplant, post-chemo cancer surgery etc. until some type of quarantine period (possibly necessitating OT or shift bonuses etc, to cover the gaps)

Why should they do all that extra work for free?

·
Registered
120 Posts
I am just venting here. Why is it that I cannot walk into my work place without hearing constant ranting and discussing the fact that anyone who is not vaccinated against Covid-19 is a lowlife, scum, a Trumpanzie, selfish and needs to be forced into vaccination eveen if they have alergies against some of the vaccines ingredients? Why do people feel the need to start arguments or antagonize otherwise good people who are minding their own business ? I work with people who are good, but this whole Covid-19 has created such a deep divide among people who have more in common with each other than they have differences. I'm at the point where tomorrow I am going to call a meeting with my boss and the head of HR and ask that I either be assigned to permanent remote work or the BS stops. When they ask me if it is over a health issue I am going to say yes. It's a mental helath issue as I can no longer work in an environment where people act like rabid animals just becuase someone has a different point of view regrading the Covid-19 vaccine. I am flat out going to say that either the BS stops or I work remotely until it does. Even if remote means pulling into the parking lot and working from my car. Thank you all for letting me vent. :)

·
Another Brick in the Wall
1,118 Posts
I am just venting here. Why is it that I cannot walk into my work place without hearing constant ranting and discussing the fact that anyone who is not vaccinated against Covid-19 is a lowlife, scum, a Trumpanzie, selfish and needs to be forced into vaccination eveen if they have alergies against some of the vaccines ingredients? Why do people feel the need to start arguments or antagonize otherwise good people who are minding their own business ? I work with people who are good, but this whole Covid-19 has created such a deep divide among people who have more in common with each other than they have differences. I'm at the point where tomorrow I am going to call a meeting with my boss and the head of HR and ask that I either be assigned to permanent remote work or the BS stops. When they ask me if it is over a health issue I am going to say yes. It's a mental helath issue as I can no longer work in an environment where people act like rabid animals just becuase someone has a different point of view regrading the Covid-19 vaccine. I am flat out going to say that either the BS stops or I work remotely until it does. Even if remote means pulling into the parking lot and working from my car. Thank you all for letting me vent. :)
Most employers require all personal to do some kind of workplace harassment training, usually as an online course. This is to insure that nobody can say they didn't know they were doing something wrong. Seems to me if co-workers are giving you grief about your health choices that would be grounds for a harassment complaint, and subsequent disciplinary action against the offenders.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

·
Registered
19,400 Posts
It’s their new tactic and supports the bigger agenda of divisiveness. I’ve talked to folks dealing with the military forced jab and, in some units, the taunting, ridicule, and shaming is happening by peers and leaders. Civilians are a mirror of that. Sadly, they completely ignore that they are assisting in the murder of liberty, the decimation of the Constitution, and eventually the enslavement of everyone including themselves.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Most employers require all personal to do some kind of workplace harassment training, usually as an online course. This is to insure that nobody can say they didn't know they were doing something wrong. Seems to me if co-workers are giving you grief about your health choices that would be grounds for a harassment complaint, and subsequent disciplinary action against the offenders.

Oh, no they are not giving me any sort of grief over my health choices. I go into work I do my job and I leave. I interact as little as possible with people in my department and when I do it is only work related. I am not any of their friends nor do I want to be. Especially now that they have shown thier true colors and intollerence for those that think differently. I'm just sick of hearing the BS "I am better t than those people becuase I got vaccinated" and generally putting down groups of people who don't believe or think as they do. Sort of the folks who have those lawn signs that read "Hate has no home here" which actually should read "hate has no home here unless you disagree with me, then I hate you".

·
Survivor
17,356 Posts
The covid markup makes sense. They can't just park you in an open recovery room after your appendectomy now. The hospital has to isolate you, use additional ppe resources for staff, restrict staff from other assignments and that staff probably can't work an organ transplant, post-chemo cancer surgery etc. until some type of quarantine period (possibly necessitating OT or shift bonuses etc, to cover the gaps)

Why should they do all that extra work for free?
Our grandson went to the hospital for an appendectomy a month or so ago and was out in less than 6 hours. He was back at work a couple of days later.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Covid is a spiritual thing. A religion. That is why people who are not covid believers couldn't understand what's going on with all this irrational madness. Faith is not a matter of mind. (I'm saying that as a believer in God). We do not believe with the mind. We believe by heart. (our spirit).

And this religiosity is the most dangerous thing about covid. Spirit behind it, is not God's Spirit. God isn't pouring on the people a spirit of fear. Satan does.
Satan is a great imitator and this fake religion is his another imitation of Christianity.
They have all things necessary for worship. Science and politicians are preachers, they believe in an invisible thing, outside membership identification is a mask and as a communion, they are taking vaccines. And now it is a state-inducted religion. Non-believers would be punished and forced to be believers too.
If something doesn't happen which will stop it (we should pray) then this covid insanity will end very badly. Religious wars were one of the most brutal wars in history.

·
Survivor
17,356 Posts
Covid is a spiritual thing. A religion. That is why people who are not covid believers couldn't understand what's going on with all this irrational madness. Faith is not a matter of mind. (I'm saying that as a believer in God). We do not believe with the mind. We believe by heart. (our spirit).

And this religiosity is the most dangerous thing about covid. Spirit behind it, is not God's Spirit. God isn't pouring on the people a spirit of fear. Satan does.
Satan is a great imitator and this fake religion is his another imitation of Christianity.
They have all things necessary for worship. Science and politicians are preachers, they believe in an invisible thing, outside membership identification is a mask and as a communion, they are taking vaccines. And now it is a state-inducted religion. Non-believers would be punished and forced to be believers too.
If something doesn't happen which will stop it (we should pray) then this covid insanity will end very badly. Religious wars were one of the most brutal wars in history.
Wow! Interesting speculation. I am totally against the vaccine but not because of any religious spin. But, whatever works for you is fine with me.

·
Registered
6 Posts

I‘m with ya on this.

·
Another Brick in the Wall
1,118 Posts
Oh, no they are not giving me any sort of grief over my health choices. I go into work I do my job and I leave. I interact as little as possible with people in my department and when I do it is only work related. I am not any of their friends nor do I want to be. Especially now that they have shown thier true colors and intollerence for those that think differently. I'm just sick of hearing the BS "I am better t than those people becuase I got vaccinated" and generally putting down groups of people who don't believe or think as they do. Sort of the folks who have those lawn signs that read "Hate has no home here" which actually should read "hate has no home here unless you disagree with me, then I hate you".
It doesn't necessarily have to be directed at you to create a hostile work environment. For example: An obese woman works in an office and often overhears coworkers telling fat jokes. She may have a legitimate hostile work environment complaint.

Choosing not to take the jab, and often hearing coworkers ridicule "anti-vaxers", could be considered a hostile work environment, even if they don't directly confront you, and should be reported to HR.

·
Registered
21 Posts
If you say so, I just don't see it.
Don't worry. Spiritual things are not visible by eyes. (mostly). They are real and have consequences, but you need to use a different sensor than your eyes. They are like thoughts, for example. You have thoughts in your mind, even when no one (except God) can see them. But I know that you have thoughts, because, in the visible world, I can see a manifestation of it.

·
Registered
44 Posts

Sadly thats tame compared to what I see some post and how rabid they get literally the definition of triggered cause dropping F bombs and losing it. They think they are on the winning team since they did everything they were told and now they are potentially feeling to be punished since they haven't reached the finished line. People are being fed the talking points to excommunicate the unvaccinated they are the reason we haven't progressed or solved anything.

Good luck to you.

·
Registered
19,400 Posts
If you say so, I just don't see it.
Gotta agree with soocom1, it’s a dang close analogy. Belief in something unseen which affects ones life and one must follow the (religious) mandates to remain contrite and achieve salvation. Add in the superiority to unbelievers and it’s a pretty good example. Just my .02s

·
Padre in the woods
2,582 Posts
The fact that the data is so over the board, and in many cases is cited by uninformed people spouting opinion, brings no security to the table. Then when the same thing happens but within medical circles, it's downright disturbing. And add the fact that politicians use it as a weapon against citizens, that's why people get mad and enraged.

Today has been a sheet-storm of confusing statements, including the claim that the entire state of Ohio will be shut down. Please, I know some people are sick, but show me the evidence we need to shut down business and industry when none of the employees are even mildly ill.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Today has been a sheet-storm of confusing statements, including the claim that the entire state of Ohio will be shut down. Please, I know some people are sick, but show me the evidence we need to shut down business and industry when none of the employees are even mildly ill.
Part of the plan, didnt destroy enough businesses thoroughly enough with the 1st lockdown, some shut down and never came back, others just briefly obstructed.

Don't worry though, for all the businesses that disappeared amazon will magically come up with new locals to replace them.

7681 - 7700 of 7882 Posts