Survivalist Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about survivalism? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
7661 - 7680 of 7882 Posts

·
Registered
4,426 Posts
As i said, recording a pandemic via scientific method as they are applying is impossible.

Put in the financial incentive to lie and you have a problem.

If kids are willing to eat tide pods, then stupid people with the sniffles will run to the hospitals because they have 'rona...

not.

·
Registered
4,426 Posts
here is an interesting story from Pravda..

You will have to translate.

How many folks are going to see this on the lamestream liers?

Putin spent the whole day talking with a man infected with coronavirus

"
Russian President Vladimir Putin said at a meeting with the government of the Russian Federation and the leadership of the United Russia party that he decided to go into self-isolation due to the fact that people who were previously vaccinated were sick in his environment..."

"The head of state admitted that he talked with a person infected with COVID-19 all day.
According to the leader of the country, he still has a large number of antibodies after vaccination.

"Let's see how Sputnik V actually works in practice," Putin said. He expressed the hope that the drug "will show its high parameters for protection against COVID-19."
He added that this whole situation forced him to postpone his trip to Tajikistan, where he was going to go the other day.
Earlier, Vladimir Putin announced his departure for self-isolation due to cases of coronavirus in his environment.
At the end of March, the President was vaccinated with the first component of Sputnik V. In mid-April, he received a second dose."

·
Registered
506 Posts
There is some good in this article:

If the average Joe/Jane that watch local news are waking up to vaccine deaths, hospital admissions, etc... maybe there is some hope left for our world?

·
Registered
763 Posts
The day I’ll let someone who thinks there are more than two genders drag me from my house because my refusal to get jabbed is a mental disorder is the day hell has frozen over.
Ahh, that reminds me of this...According to Google, Ivermectin - Bad, Pregnant Men - Good

Product Font Screenshot Technology Multimedia

·
Registered
506 Posts
Society has gone to hell.
Not in my house! We still follow traditional rules, and have conversations with our children about how dumb the world is trying to get. I have always admired the following quote by Reagan, and the last time I was in a courtroom (for a good thing, nothing bad) the judge had it on the wall:

All great change in America begins at the dinner table.

Still hope for us. Minimal, but there is still some hope.

·
Registered
350 Posts
I really HOPE all the unvaccinated just quit, screw the hospitals or should I say "goverment" for trying to force this poison on people... noone should be forced to take experimental medications which all the vaccines practically are (even though they "pretend" one of them just got fully accepted) none of them have been tested long enough (6-9 years) to know what happens with babies/kids etc. when pregnant parents get the jab...
You're not screwing the hospitals or government. You're screwing the mother's and babies.

·
Premium Member
7,288 Posts
So to change gears a little, does anyone have a decent, simple link for stats based on age group? I’m specifically interested in #diagnosed vs #hospitalized vs #deaths.
I remember seeing something that indicated a fairly low percentage of deaths even in the older age ranges. I’m getting the full court press from the family, making it sound like I’m under an automatic death sentence if I don’t get vaxxed.
Frankly, I’m getting tired of it.

·
Survivor
3,762 Posts
So to change gears a little, does anyone have a decent, simple link for stats based on age group? I’m specifically interested in #diagnosed vs #hospitalized vs #deaths.
I remember seeing something that indicated a fairly low percentage of deaths even in the older age ranges. I’m getting the full court press from the family, making it sound like I’m under an automatic death sentence if I don’t get vaxxed.
You could just tell them they're in your will!

Second thought are they Sicilian?

·
Registered
506 Posts
No offense meant, but good luck with that. Throughout this entire episode, the "numbers" have been suspect. Here's a great read:

Basically, if you go to hospital and get admitted for apendicitis, and test positive with no symptoms, you went to the hospital for china virus, and the hospital bills the gov a lot of money for your stay.

7661 - 7680 of 7882 Posts