Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Forum Administrator
16,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright - I want the cop hate to stop RIGHT NOW.​

My brother is a deputy sheriff, my dad is an ex-deputy sheriff. Because of that, this site is supposed to be cop friendly.

When you are related to a cop, or you know one personally, then you might understand "why" they act like they do. But I'll go ahead and tell you, it because of the BS they have to put up with.

When you see kids that were killed in a car wreck because the parents did not have them in a seat belt, when you see a lady that was beaten so bad that her eyes are swollen shut, and she does not want to press charges, when you arrest the same drug dealer almost daily, and you see this on an almost daily basis - it has an affect on you. It would have an effect on anyone.

The police and law enforcement are out there doing their job they best they can. And if one gave you a hard time about a speeding ticket, or was rude to you - take into consideration he/she might have just seen somebody killed, or picked up some someones head off the side of the road. Of course their going to have an attitude.

The same goes for military service personal.​

They served this nation - show them some respect.

Moderators are free to give cop and military haters 5 day bans at will.

This topic is not up for discussion.

Closed.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.