Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
cleaning crew
3,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was at a renowned outfitting store the other day looking for a 22lr bolt rifle. i was interested in the cz 453 american. the store i was at didn't have one.

but then i saw a cooper 22lr for $2999. i was like WOW, the gun feels nice... great workmanship.

i was wondering if anyone have any experience (owning and shooting) one of these coopers.

thanks.

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
The Cooper's are nothing short of magic.

Disgustingly accurate, feeling like nothing else made today (Clackamas Kimbers are right up there, I'm on my third) and many of the workers in the Cooper factory were from the old Kimber factory.

It would be nice to have one but my Kimber kills and shoots like nothing else I've ever owned, so I'm quite content.

·
Adventurer
19,333 Posts
i was at a renowned outfitting store the other day looking for a 22lr bolt rifle. i was interested in the cz 453 american. the store i was at didn't have one.

but then i saw a cooper 22lr for $2999. i was like WOW, the gun feels nice... great workmanship.

i was wondering if anyone have any experience (owning and shooting) one of these coopers.

thanks.
i really like my cz and i would have a hard time justifying a 3k squirrel gun

Reactions: janit0r

·
cleaning crew
3,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
which model do you have? also what ammo do you find best for your cz?

i was looking at the 452 and thinking about the timney trigger. i heard the set trigger on the 453 is nice. but then cz rimfire is going to 455 platform.

i really like my cz and i would have a hard time justifying a 3k squirrel gun

·
Adventurer
19,333 Posts
which model do you have? also what ammo do you find best for your cz?

i was looking at the 452 and thinking about the timney trigger. i heard the set trigger on the 453 is nice. but then cz rimfire is going to 455 platform.
452 ultralux wit a 28 in barrel it has a real sweet trigger i would recomend getting the 455 lux as you can later if you want you can for about 120 more change it over to 22mag or 17wmr as it has interchangable barrels and mags:thumb:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts