Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So here's the deal. I was cleaning out the med-kit in my vehicle today and I have a surplus of items that I really don't need. I thought it'd be fun, if the forum would permit, to have a "raffle" of sorts.

I accidentally ordered a box of Medium gloves. I wear medium and large but medium gloves are terrible in the summer (for me, anyways). They are quality Aloetouch Nitrile medical exam gloves. I'm giving away half the box (about 100 pairs). The whole thing would be too bulky I think.

I'm also giving away a stocked freezer bag of sterile 4x4, 3x3, and 2x2 bandages (about 15-20 bandages). A couple extra sterile tongue depressors (decent finger splint), an x-tra large isolation gown to keep all them nasties off you, and a triangular bandage which makes an expedient sling as well as a bandage.

I think it makes a nice little care package. Wear the gown and gloves next time you're gutting an Elk or use them to further along your basic collection of medical supplies. I may find some more stuff you can have by the time I'm done sorting things out. We'll see.

The RULES:

1. Make a comment on this post saying that you're in to enter.
2. One comment per person.
3. Must be in by Monday, August 1 @ 1700 EST.
4. Winner will be chosen by randomly picking a # (i.e. if you're the 47th commenter and #47 is chosen, you win).
5. The winner will private message me their address that I'll share with nobody.
6. I'll mail the stuff out within a couple business days of getting your address. Free of charge. Time to clean the ash tray of coinage anyway.

·
Inglorious Deplorable
21,135 Posts
So ... are you looking for the weird and strangest stuff we find in our med bags when we clean them out ... because if body parts count ...

Sure, I'll enter.

·
Potential Roux-Ga-Roux
1,439 Posts
I'm in and thank you!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts