Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 186 Posts

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
By now, most folks should have at least 3 months of supplies and probably 2+ years of toilet paper. You may think you are sitting pretty and cool being preppier. I highly recommend that you conserve your current stash and increase it to 6 months if you can. Do it safely but do it.

There are forces at play here to push the one world order agenda or just to do a regime change and we America are in the crosshairs this time.

Even if you don’t have tinfoil hats, non perishable foods bought now will save you trips to the stores later and you’ll have more time to spend at the range or beaches.

Hook or crook, get ready or you’ll become what folks here have been prepared to defend against and you know it won’t be pretty.

·
Over and Out
3,007 Posts
...stop spamming this forum with delusional crap. There's a Dark side for this stuff.

Most of us come here for info and insight not paranoia.
..Jus sayin... Brah.. :thumb:

I, for one, think it's a Wholly-relevant post and Good solid advice - for Any time.. This Fall - by virtually Any measure - is going to Suck. How are -Your- preps? Food for thought..

jd

·
Si vis pacem, para bellum
9,302 Posts
Nice story, bro.

Now stop spamming this forum with delusional crap. There's a Dark side for this stuff.

You may be right or he may be right but either way the advice he gives on our preps is good solid advice and one we need to take to heart. This Crisis made me realize the shortcomings in my preps and I intend to find all of my shortcomings so that I can close those gaps and never be left wondering again. From now on I am not going to be a situational prepper but more like a homesteader in that I will be able to weather whatever may come my way. I did not do bad this time around because I prepped for a nuclear event just in case NK got stupid, it just happened that it crossed over to this situation. The only thing I really lacked was much more PPE than I had. I am starting to run low on gloves and masks, and finding alcohol is getting a little easier now but at first was damn near impossible.

·
Beer Truck Door Gunner
30,382 Posts
Raising your liquidity in fickle bearish market isn't paranoia. It's Investment 101.

Cash on hand is about as liquid as they come.

·
COF
375 Posts
The conserve your stash part in my opinion will be very important but not as important as adding to it. In Nebraska we have several large meat packing plants, 5 of which have been hit hard but are still operating although processing much under normal capacity. The closest county where a plant with 2700 employees work is currently processing 100 cattle per hour when normal is 800 - 1000. In 1 week they have gone from the first case to 180 people tested positive. It would probably be wise to buy a few roasts. The effect won't be fully known for a couple of months.

Edit to update 180 confirmed has risen to 246

·
Destroyer of Karen
11,279 Posts
By now, most folks should have at least 3 months of supplies and probably 2+ years of toilet paper. You may think you are sitting pretty and cool being preppier. I highly recommend that you conserve your current stash and increase it to 6 months if you can. Do it safely but do it.

There are forces at play here to push the one world order agenda or just to do a regime change and we America are in the crosshairs this time.

Even if you don’t have tinfoil hats, non perishable foods bought now will save you trips to the stores later and you’ll have more time to spend at the range or beaches.

Hook or crook, get ready or you’ll become what folks here have been prepared to defend against and you know it won’t be pretty.

Elaborate

/10chars

·
reluctant sinner
16,887 Posts
3 days, 3 weeks, 3 months, 3 seasons (one being winter), 3 years.

There are lots of important things like clothes, meds, water treatment, spare parts/tools for your equipment, winter heat. Having the ability to fix things will be important. So will the ability to grow/harvest/process food.

They got away with the coup by shooting JFK. They murdered a supreme court justice. Now they are killing the economy.

·
Possum Lover
15,550 Posts
Bad moon rising is just common sense... doesn't matter who gets us as long as they are coming.

I have always believed no matter how bad it is it can get worse, and at times I have been right. Like being laid off after my husband's accident. Like having one pipe break right after another... like a seizure right before an APS investigation.

Get the preps.
Pay down your debt.
Keep cash on hand.

Just common sense.

·
Registered
5,219 Posts

Elaborate

Try this then:
https://www.americanthinker.com/art...ic_has_exposed_the_american_ruling_class.html

Response, please.

·
Live Secret, Live Happy
15,597 Posts

I see no reason to speculate on (or dismiss) political agendas or nefarious actions.

Prep for the future because People are Basically No Damn Good (especially when they get scared).

·
BASS
2,090 Posts
Nice story, bro.

Now stop spamming this forum with delusional crap. There's a Dark side for this stuff.

New members and some new too this part of the forum are looking for the info you are calling "spamming and delusional". The question in not "paranoia."

It sounds like you are calling from The Dark Side. Be a helper or be quiet!

·
Registered
5,219 Posts
I'm from the 60's. To me, 'stash' means illegal drugs.

Which, if you're into that sort of thing, I suppose you'd want to conserve, yes.

Elaborate
Don't ask a conspiracy theorist to elaborate. You'll be hit with a wall of text.
LOL, I did that to him, an article from American Thinker.

·
Registered
8,774 Posts
I'm now replacing anything I have used since my last big shopping trip, made a BJs run late Wednesday evening to the tune of $580 and 2 shopping carts, mainly food that stores well and other supplies like things we use daily... even found some TP.

Once things open up, the partially woke will go back to their usual ways and more should be available in the stores. I just buy a little here and there and I will get up to a 6-month supply.

Now I have to think generator and getting electric and gas outside so I can hook it up, will probably get a 2nd generator as a back up. The main one will be tri-fuel capable.

1 - 20 of 186 Posts