Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Stack It Deep.
649 Posts
3:44 Almost gave back my soup on that one.

The prettiest girls I know are indeed Republican.

The easiest girls I know are Democrat.

The smartest girls I know are Constitutionalist.

My contribution to the democrat female pile... the democrat is the one in pants:

·
Here's my safety Sir
14,678 Posts
Thanks that was Great:thumb:

Reactions: OhioMan

·
Here's my safety Sir
14,678 Posts
OK, I am just going to have to forward this to my email list.

·
Geronimo!
4,053 Posts
My wife (Calamity Jane) sent me the original link ... her Face Book page is all ablaze after she posted this same video there. Some of her more liberal leaning girl friends are upset it appears. :)

Reactions: hawkbern

·
Sorry About Your Feelings
20,837 Posts

:D:

Oh come on its the best they can do. :rolleyes:

Reactions: anne36

·
American fearmaker
14,249 Posts
Like has been said, "In the arena of ideas, liberals can NOT compete." Now the same thing can be said about the beauty, or lack thereof, of liberal women.

·
I'll bring the rope.
1,354 Posts
I dunno about others but "chasteness" is a total turn on for me, the opposite of promiscuity.

Conservatives laud that value; liberals deride it.

Thus, I will do the bidding of the weiner and lean conservative by default.

·
off-grid organic farmer
23,959 Posts
I dunno about others but "chasteness" is a total turn on for me, the opposite of promiscuity.

Conservatives laud that value; liberals deride it.

Thus, I will do the bidding of the weiner and lean conservative by default.
I understand.

I courted a 'chaste' girl, and married her.

I see many others who have been married and divorced multiple times; I do understand the issues of a woman who has been promiscuous and developed that hunger.

My wife is a bit of a prude, I was able to go to sea year after year knowing that she would never 'wander' while I was gone.

A chaste wife is good for that, as such we have never gone through the turmoil of divorce.

However I often 'want' for the spice and excitement of a women who hungers for a man's touch.

Marry a promiscuous girl and hang-on for a wild ride.

Marry a chaste girl and realize that once the ring of the weddings bells can no longer be heard, likewise is your sex-life.

·
The Postman
728 Posts
Aint it so....................

That was awesome. One of the first things I noticed about Liberal women and Conservative women was after watching news where they had a lib and a conservative, and I've made it a point to check it out even further and so far has proven to be true, and that is this: The Liberal women are rude, loud mouth, disrespectful and got that crazy look in their eye, whereas the Conservative women are polite, intelligent, professional, respectful and even better looking.

It has to be in the genes.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts