Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Connecticut Carry has issued an ultimatum to the state, to either enforce the gun laws by May 16th or to come and take them. Or else...I don't know what the or else is to be honest. Either way, things are looking very hairy here in Connecticut. CT has no idea what to do with the 100,000-300,000 newly minted felons they just made. Must suck for Gov. Malloy having to explain to the country why his prison population increased something like 3,000%.

We have tons of fans across the country who have stated they are willing to come to our aid if confiscation ever began. State goon squads may succeed in taking a few guns from a few houses but once the word got out, they would begin facing heavy mobilized resistance. I haven't heard of any gun owners here who have said they'll go quietly into the night.

Of course, I'm sure we have plenty of keyboard commandos and it would be interesting to see how people would heed the call to arms if it ever came calling.

·
Wile E Coyote, Genius.
33,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The government really wants our guns. Everyone knows it.
But being cowards, they try to begin the process on one of the smallest states in the country. The Boston bombing I think was to do a dry run using MRAPS to support house to house invasions.
The gun owning community is smart enough to know what is going on and that everyone must "hang together or surely hang separately" .
If these fools want to pick a fight with the millions of fine upstanding American gun owners, I believe they will get an education.

·
Combat marxism Now!
8,477 Posts
Incrementally increasing gun restrictions have always been proven effective. Don't expect anything different this time. Those in power clearly understand this. Give them credit for intelligence. Or, put another way, never underestimate your opponent.

They understand the defiance is going to happen. They will do what they can to ignore it. With a few convictions thrown in for the "fear factor". 25 years from now, those unregistered arms will fall into the hands of the next generation. Those people will gladly turn in grandpa's AR-15 after his death. After all, the current generation of children are indoctrinated in school today. Very few will have the guts to do the right thing.

Over time, Connecticut will be free of military grade weapons and the citizenry will be effectively "short armed". The restrictions will be so onerous, few in that state will possess capable arms or ammo.

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
Incrementally increasing gun restrictions have always been proven effective. Don't expect anything different this time.

They understand the defiance is going to happen. They will do what they can to ignore it. With a few convictions thrown in for the "fear factor". ...

After all, the current generation of children are indoctrinated in school today. Very few will have the guts to do the right thing.

This is a perfect time for some education and mass information circulation about jury nullification.

·
Banned
3,000 Posts
Incrementally increasing gun restrictions have always been proven effective. Don't expect anything different this time. Those in power clearly understand this. Give them credit for intelligence. Or, put another way, never underestimate your opponent.

They understand the defiance is going to happen. They will do what they can to ignore it. With a few convictions thrown in for the "fear factor". 25 years from now, those unregistered arms will fall into the hands of the next generation. Those people will gladly turn in grandpa's AR-15 after his death. After all, the current generation of children are indoctrinated in school today. Very few will have the guts to do the right thing. Over time, Connecticut will be free of military grade weapons and the citizenry will be effectively "short armed". The restrictions will be so onerous, few in that state will possess capable arms or ammo.

Vladimir Lenin - "One man with a gun can control 100 without one."

Youtube video to get the youth more invested in keeping their Second Amendment Right, Innocents Betrayed. I'm sure most of you have seen this but it's a great refresher!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=nUmKT43j4Tc

Also, for good measure, how Military/Law Enforcement confiscated firearms during Katrina:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=-taU9d26wT4

·
Registered
6,481 Posts
The current situation in Ct. Is what they call in retail a "Soft" opening. No marching bands or circus elephants.
That law just sits there until you get nabbed for something else.
then bammo they also get you for the unregistered item. Instant felon. Get a few of those cases hitting the news along with the attendent carnage it would cause to one's life and they hope to sway the other noncompliers into giving up.

·
Registered
6,481 Posts
Any cop that considers this is truly crazy. The unregistered gun is going to be the least of their worry. Considering what I've seen people think about using to protect their homes and property.

Anyone using the old "Actung! Minnen!" Sign on the front gate?

·
Registered
6,481 Posts
I think CT is a small scale test. Just testing the water.

Have to wait and see who blinks.
Could be. The large scale problem with the whole 2A debate is that anti gunners will just keep on comming and there is no way for pro gunners to get on the offensive.
It is truly difficult to be involved in any conflict where you are always on the defensive.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts