Watchin tha world go by
8,151 Posts
and in 2012, and in 2014 -----

finish tha cleanin job in tha senate and WH

tha "serve pro party?"

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
You guys lost your last chance last primary season when you refused to support Ron Paul.

All is lost if the Copenhaagen Treaty is signed. Cap emissions....Tax emissions...

Quit complaining and get back to work, slaves of the NWO. Your World Tax is due shortly...

:thumb:

There are quite a few good candidates running for the Senate this election. Adam Kokesh is running for New Mexico.

Peter Schiff is running as well.

·
Never Give up
7,579 Posts
The really sad part is

I would vote or almost anybody that wasnt part of the normal. I dislike what they have done to us for so long I would vote for anybody who had some morals who would be willing to try to fight for what is right. Hopefully a real working person who has had to make it in the real word not the government run joke.

·
WINNING...humbly
3,704 Posts
I would vote or almost anybody that wasnt part of the normal. I dislike what they have done to us for so long I would vote for anybody who had some morals who would be willing to try to fight for what is right. Hopefully a real working person who has had to make it in the real word not the government run joke.
I would too and I did for the Terminator. In a short while he joined the others and became just another crooked spend-like-it's-the-end-of-the-world politician. Under his command spending went up by 40% in this sorry state of California.

·
Not new
602 Posts
I wish candidates targeting the worst incumbents would run as "no party affiliation" and leave the political machine out of the election entirely.

Is there a list of The Top Ten Worst Incumbents regardless of political party?

Suggestion: How about a list to be "endorsed" to be voted out of office?

Let all the disinterested voters have a reason to vote.

·
Back of beyond!
2,575 Posts
Vote 'em out, bag 'em up, and throw out the trash before they spend the USA into oblivion!
Congress and the new administration have increased the deficit by 207%, to $1.42 trillion.

·
Not new
602 Posts
I agree.

Third parties divide the vote.

Demographically, the largest voter groups are, like it or not: senior citizens, women, and the disabled. They get out and actually vote.

Now, if those three groups were mobilized and the youth joined in getting the worst incumbents of both parties out, that would get it done.

. . .

If voter fraud were proved on Obama, I think we could claim everything he had put on "fast track" could be revoked.

I never heard of "fast track" before. I don't recall the news reporting there is little to no discussion, or reading the bill, on legislation before.

Now, Pelosi puts everything on "fast track".

Obama was elected on promises of open government and open internet discussion. In office, he has "his team" push everything thru.

I think he knows no one would accept his policies, if they had time to find out what is happening.

Do you know the General Motors "bailout" money allowed General Motors to re-locate plants overseas?

Did know the bankers were paid bonuses? Of course, you heard about it. However, did you know the financiers bought up all the natural resources around the world they could purchase.

China found out. China started buying up natural resources around the world.

. . .

We need the U.S. Congress to stand against the enormous power grab by financiers and bankers. Maybe it is time to take a stand about the law that never was? It is time to refute Federal Reserve usury.

It is all a fiat currency anyway.

It would be a fine thing if an "economic summit" resulted in a fair "fiat currency". By that, I mean not having value based on gambling in the stock market. The value would have to be the same in every country. Perhaps a fixed rate.

Anyway... This U.S. Congress, right now, needs to reject more taxes and slow down on new law.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts