Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
6,853 Posts
Yep..........."2nd Amendment zealots" was the term used by a liberal fluff piece opinion writer in my local paper today. What the hell else are we supposed to be? I'll take that~!
How dare we support the constitution and 2nd amendment, well its not insult to be called a 2nd amendment zealot UNLESS you're a communist...LOL

LONG LIVE THE REPUBLIC!

·
Registered
5,231 Posts
Whadda you guys think you live in America or something?!

Wanna talk about a zealot, I believe the constitution IS the government, and those criminals in Washington are just the bureaucracy that are trying to subvert it. Looking at it from my point of view, the bureaucracy is the anti-government group and the only way to be pro-government is to be a pro-constitutionalist.
Federal buildings should be called bureaucratic administration centers

·
Registered
9,116 Posts
Zealots, eh?
Well isn't that special...LOL
If he sees the founding documents as an anachronism then I cans see where he may be inclined to that bit of rashness. However I think the founding documents including the 2A are as timely today as when they were written.

·
Trump=WhiteObama=BlkBush
10,176 Posts
Zealots, eh?
Well isn't that special...LOL
If he sees the founding documents as an anachronism then I cans see where he may be inclined to that bit of rashness. However I think the founding documents including the 2A are as timely today as when they were written.
And if not for those founding documents, by what authority did he think that his lord Obama ruled? By what authority would the FBI, CIA, DOJ and the Whitehouse rule the people? Is it their birthright?

·
Weed 'em and reap
30,349 Posts
And if not for those founding documents, by what authority did he think that his lord Obama ruled? By what authority would the FBI, CIA, DOJ and the Whitehouse rule the people? Is it their birthright?
That's funny... I don't see the CIA, FBI, or any "rulers" anywhere in the Constitution. I certainly don't see a circumstance that would have produced Barack Insane Obama.

·
Banned
17,612 Posts
Yep..........."2nd Amendment zealots" was the term used by a liberal fluff piece opinion writer in my local paper today. What the hell else are we supposed to be? I'll take that~!
Glad to know I'm a zealot. I've also been called a Zionist because I support Israel.

I can hardly wait for the neo nazi leftists to learn a new word.

Should 'neo nazi' be one word or two? Any grammar experts able to tell me?

·
Trump=WhiteObama=BlkBush
10,176 Posts
That's funny... I don't see the CIA, FBI, or any "rulers" anywhere in the Constitution. I certainly don't see a circumstance that would have produced Barack Insane Obama.
Zackly....

·
Banned
6,150 Posts
Well the Zealots back in the day used to haul tax collectors , ie Jews who collaborated with the Romans , into dark alleys and slit their throats , as we're much better armed than that I think they should hope we're not Zealots

·
Prepared
15,924 Posts
See how the language of left-right is used to marginalize a constitutional right?

There's a systematic effort to eradicate partisan-free zones. Absolutely nothing under the sun can be discussed without it being framed into a 50/50 left-right box, and then further scoped into a fringe element in one or the other.

"They", whoever they are, don't want Americans agreeing broadly on ANYTHING AT ALL.

·
Dog Lives Matter
6,214 Posts
Who are they going to call when their life is threatened by a bad guy? Do you think they will call a Snowflake or a 2nd Amendment Zealot?

Which of the two is likely to come to their rescue?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts