Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The other day, someone at a store in our town read that a methamphetamine lab had been found in an old farmhouse in the adjoining county and he asked me a rhetorical question, ''Why didn't we have a problem when you and I were growing up?''
I replied: I had a problem when I was young:
I was to church on Sunday morning. I was to church for weddings and funerals.
I was to family reunions and community socials no matter the weather.
I was by my ears when I was disrespectful to s.
I was also to the woodshed when I disobeyed my parents, told a lie, brought home a bad report card, did not speak with respect, spoke ill of the teacher or the preacher, or if I didn't put forth my best effort in everything that was asked of me.
I was to the kitchen sink to have my mouth washed out with soap if I uttered a profane four-letter word.
I was out to pull weeds in mom's garden and flower beds and leburs out of dad's fields.
I was to the homes of family, friends, and neighbors to help out some poor soul who had no one to mow the yard, repair the clothesline, or chop some firewood; and, if my mother had ever known that I took a single dime as a tip for this kindness, she would have me back to the woodshed.
Those are still in my veins; and they affect my behavior in everything I do, say, and think. They are stronger than , , or ; and, if today's children had this kind of problem, America would be a better place.

Farm Boy

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
The other day, someone at a store in our town read that a methamphetamine lab had been found in an old farmhouse in the adjoining county and he asked me a rhetorical question, ''Why didn't we have a problem when you and I were growing up?''
I replied: I had a problem when I was young:
I was to church on Sunday morning. I was to church for weddings and funerals.
I was to family reunions and community socials no matter the weather.
I was by my ears when I was disrespectful to s.
I was also to the woodshed when I disobeyed my parents, told a lie, brought home a bad report card, did not speak with respect, spoke ill of the teacher or the preacher, or if I didn't put forth my best effort in everything that was asked of me.
I was to the kitchen sink to have my mouth washed out with soap if I uttered a profane four-letter word.
I was out to pull weeds in mom's garden and flower beds and leburs out of dad's fields.
I was to the homes of family, friends, and neighbors to help out some poor soul who had no one to mow the yard, repair the clothesline, or chop some firewood; and, if my mother had ever known that I took a single dime as a tip for this kindness, she would have me back to the woodshed.
Those are still in my veins; and they affect my behavior in everything I do, say, and think. They are stronger than , , or ; and, if today's children had this kind of problem, America would be a better place.

Farm Boy
Hey, I think we saw a bunch of you people the last time we went to Hershey on vacation.. Nice buggies!!

·
infowars.com
421 Posts
most of those country labs are used to just cook the stuff then taken to the city to a supplier to sell

the person that probably had the lab was connected to bikers or a street gang in someway thats how it works here

sometimes they shipp it out of state cause in all honesty the best cooks are peopl who had been to college and you would never expect

for instance the one of the main supplier for northern cali was a surgical doctor who nevr used the stuff but he loved the money he only got caught cause he didnt want to pay off the cops anymore thats what probably happend in your area

the papers just dont say that i personnally no two farm boys who had a life describbed in your post and they hate drugs but they bought there homes and never had a job in there life

and put kids threw college

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
1 - 6 of 6 Posts