Survivalist Forum banner
121 - 132 of 132 Posts

·
Limpin to safety.
7,637 Posts
Do any of you pack condoms in your BOB? Are there any practical uses for condoms in a survival situation, like water collection or something?

I enjoy buying condoms and would like to find a use for them. My religious beliefs preclude me from using them (no birth control) but I still like to buy them. Go to walmart or the drug store, get some, find the checkout lane with the hot chick. You know she's thinking I'm getting some. It's an awesome feeling. Maybe she'd like to get some too. Know what I'm saying? :thumb:
I think posts like this are loaded.

I think we are all to smart to accept them. We aren't stupid. If he wants to start a religious vrs non religious division, then he should try harder.

Atheists and non Christians aren't stupid. They know you aren't Christian. So what ever your angle, try harder.

It insults our intelligence to take your posts seriously man.

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
a gallon of water. just dont try to pick it up- or move it- or even breathe on it. POP goes that weasel
carry in a sock or bag...also to fill place uhm opening below water line and force water in like a reverse of milking a cow.

I got all that from Ranger Ricks site tried it and it works.Well for me.

·
In a pile of brass
3,775 Posts
Do any of you pack condoms in your BOB? Are there any practical uses for condoms in a survival situation, like water collection or something?

I enjoy buying condoms and would like to find a use for them. My religious beliefs preclude me from using them (no birth control) but I still like to buy them. Go to walmart or the drug store, get some, find the checkout lane with the hot chick. You know she's thinking I'm getting some. It's an awesome feeling. Maybe she'd like to get some too. Know what I'm saying? :thumb:
WOW WOW! ALTO ALTO!!!

major confliction here!!!! he is the one who posted the thread asking if there were any OTHER 'queer survivalists' in his own words! which sounds like he said he is gay too!!! I think he even admitted to it, adn made a second account called 'queer survivalist'!

so why the **** would a homosexual want to make girls think he is having sex... with other girls?????

BUSTED!

·
Registered
793 Posts

Get the magnum large size ones and give her the wink :thumb:

And I suppose the flavored ones could be used as chewing gum if you're really desperate...

·
Registered
762 Posts
This has been the most entertaining thread in a long time. But I do have a serious question. Let's say you got the water in the condom, and CAN transport it without it burstiing. How in the devil do you get the water out without making a mess? Pinhole? And once you open it, I can't imaging closing it again, meaning you have to purify and use or store all the water at once. I think I must be missing part of the plan. Help please?

121 - 132 of 132 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.