Survivalist Forum banner
101 - 120 of 132 Posts

·
BASS
2,379 Posts
My DW wouldn't want to "engage" without having some hygiene items. DiL's wouldn't want to get pregnacated at all regardless of SFTF or not.

Having some condoms may mean the difference of the answer being "Yes dear" :D: or "Forget about it". :eek:

What do you want the answer to be?

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Asside from birth control condoms also protect agains DISEASE, so maybe just having some after SHTF would be a good idea. I mean its not like you can test, that chick you just met on the road for aids etc..

Not sure what your religiouse views make of condoms as a disease prevention rather than a birth control device.

Also when i was younger i used to fill them with water just to see how big they get, and it will pretty much fill your tub before it pops so i;m pretty sure, you COULD carry a few litlre of water in one. I hate the SMELL of that lube, and i dont think water empregnated with it would tast so hot, but hey survival is survival.

hell you could use them to water profe stuff. i'm sure if i sat for a few moments i could come up with 100 possible uses. Just use your brain for a bit.

·
Premium Member
68,780 Posts
Also when i was younger i used to fill them with water just to see how big they get, and it will pretty much fill your tub before it pops so i;m pretty sure, you COULD carry a few litlre of water in one. I hate the SMELL of that lube, and i dont think water empregnated with it would tast so hot, but hey survival is survival.
Yep, you can fill them, but you can't carry them. The things pop at the slightest jiggle. When I was a kid, we used to prank each other by filling a condom in their driver seat. There was absolutely no way to remove it without drenching the seat. If you couldn't fill it in the seat with a hose, you could freeze it and let it thaw. There was no way to carry it to the seat if it had much water in it.

·
Limpin to safety.
7,637 Posts
Well I guess this is cleared up. He isn't a troll.

No, Jesus has returned. So Mr. Jesus, you like to make attractive girls think you are getting laid, by buying condoms. And, you have no use for them.

What I would do, is stop buying condoms. They have no practical use, aside from sexual intercourse.

Second, I would check your religion. If your Catholic, you do realize lust is a sin right? Also your being a stumbling block for the girl you get off on making feel uncomfortable, or sending her "thoughts". Two sins. Sins are equal, ergo, you would be sin cheaper if you just had sex with a condom. In fact its better to throw your seed in the belly of a whore then on the ground right? So if you want people to think you are getting laid, have sex with a whore. When you get an STD, people will know you had sex.

But that isn't what this is about is it? I am not going to judge you, or preach to you, your religion. I will give you this advice.

People that are creepy, in general, don't realize it.

If I were you, and I wanted to continue messing with hot chicks, but not in a way that involves sex, then I would start buying things I needed with cash. Then you can just so happen to have a picture of yourself in your wallet at the beach in a speedo. You can photoshop your head on a picture of some beef dude, and roll with it.

At least now your not wasting money, and she will be just as unlikely to care what is in your wallet as she is to care what you do with condoms.

Personally, I feel icky buying condoms. Embarrassed even standing by the Isle.

·
Limpin to safety.
7,637 Posts
They're good to put over barrels for rifle carry in the rain/snow.
Can safely shoot through them in a hurry, too.

- OS
yes, but the oils in them can damage your firearm. better to use a plastic bag.

Most condoms have Spermicide in them. In Vietnam, the guys did put them over the barrels. However those condoms were not treated with chemicals.

·
Doubts Most Everything
5,618 Posts
yes, but the oils in them can damage your firearm. better to use a plastic bag.

Most condoms have Spermicide in them. In Vietnam, the guys did put them over the barrels. However those condoms were not treated with chemicals.
Jeez, they can damage steel, but my goober is safe? :eek:

- OS

·
Registered
778 Posts

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Do any of you pack condoms in your BOB? Are there any practical uses for condoms in a survival situation, like water collection or something?

I enjoy buying condoms and would like to find a use for them. My religious beliefs preclude me from using them (no birth control) but I still like to buy them. Go to walmart or the drug store, get some, find the checkout lane with the hot chick. You know she's thinking I'm getting some. It's an awesome feeling. Maybe she'd like to get some too. Know what I'm saying? :thumb:

Just trying to understand something here, but you dont USE condoms because of your RELIGIOUS views, but you buy them so hot girls will THINK your getting some, and want some to? What does your religion say about that?

·
Limpin to safety.
7,637 Posts
Jeez, they can damage steel, but my goober is safe? :eek:

- OS
ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Spermacide is to kill the goob, but yeah your goober should be just fine...

Well, at least according to the FDA. I mean, its not like they would be wrong, or not do the proper testing to ensure the public health isn't at risk.

right? :xeye:

Then again check this out. http://www.health-report.co.uk/benzene-lubricants-condoms.htm

They aren't so good for humans goobers after all. LOL

Maybe if you guys print this out, your girlfriend will believe that is you we shouldn't wear protection. LOL If it works, you owe me beer.

http://www.altheal.org/overview/condoms.htm

"sorry baby, condoms cause cancer. I am not wearing it, to protect YOU"... I don't think it will work.

Reactions: SwifTst

·
Limpin to safety.
7,637 Posts
And an IQ test. Come to think of it, an IQ test might be a nice safeguard before voting also.
Couldn't agree more.

Just don't give us a maturity test. I'd never get a vote. :D:

Reactions: MikeK

·
Registered
208 Posts
What

Do any of you pack condoms in your BOB? Are there any practical uses for condoms in a survival situation, like water collection or something?

I enjoy buying condoms and would like to find a use for them. My religious beliefs preclude me from using them (no birth control) but I still like to buy them. Go to walmart or the drug store, get some, find the checkout lane with the hot chick. You know she's thinking I'm getting some. It's an awesome feeling. Maybe she'd like to get some too. Know what I'm saying? :thumb:
What the hell is wrong with you? Sick Bas####.

101 - 120 of 132 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.