Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,268 Posts
Do any of you pack condoms in your BOB? Are there any practical uses for condoms in a survival situation, like water collection or something?

I enjoy buying condoms and would like to find a use for them. My religious beliefs preclude me from using them (no birth control) but I still like to buy them. Go to walmart or the drug store, get some, find the checkout lane with the hot chick. You know she's thinking I'm getting some. It's an awesome feeling. Maybe she'd like to get some too. Know what I'm saying? :thumb:
Ewww. No. I don't like the taste of laytex in my water. That and have you ever tried filling one up without water pressure from, say, a faucet? LOL

Why do you care and go out of your way to make the Walbastard checkout gal think you're 'getting some'?

·
Registered
4,268 Posts
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend.

I don't find discussion of sexuality offensive. I'm sorry if you do.

I don't think it's any more wrong to say you've jacked off outside than it is to say you've taken a sh1t behind a bush. Taking a sh1t is far more nasty than pleasuring yourself.

It's not like we're talking about raping someone or molesting children.
... How bout this one- if you're gonna talk about it- and personally I have no problem talkin about it- but you gotta be willing to put up the pics to prove it. Otherwise we'll just think you're talkin **** to get attention. Work for you?

Seriously though- remember this is a family friendly site. Kids read these forums. So if you wanna talk about spankin your Johnson- take it to PM with someone who cares- or petition Kev for an adult forum. :rolleyes:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.