Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 132 Posts

·
Banned
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do any of you pack condoms in your BOB? Are there any practical uses for condoms in a survival situation, like water collection or something?

I enjoy buying condoms and would like to find a use for them. My religious beliefs preclude me from using them (no birth control) but I still like to buy them. Go to walmart or the drug store, get some, find the checkout lane with the hot chick. You know she's thinking I'm getting some. It's an awesome feeling. Maybe she'd like to get some too. Know what I'm saying? :thumb:

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
8,248 Posts
Do any of you pack condoms in your BOB? Are there any practical uses for condoms in a survival situation, like water collection or something?

I enjoy buying condoms and would like to find a use for them. My religious beliefs preclude me from using them (no birth control) but I still like to buy them. Go to walmart or the drug store, get some, find the checkout lane with the hot chick. You know she's thinking I'm getting some. It's an awesome feeling. Maybe she'd like to get some too. Know what I'm saying? :thumb:
I think I am starting to smell the presence of a troll...

·
Information is Ammunition
22,122 Posts
the only time i pack condoms, its because I'm engaging in a 'aggressive infiltration', not a bug out situation. :D:

·
22,122 Posts
the hell do you need schwanz shaped ice for?

marital aide?

·
Registered
490 Posts

·
22,122 Posts
a gallon of water. just dont try to pick it up- or move it- or even breathe on it. POP goes that weasel

Reactions: helliott123

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
NO, never crossed my mind.

I think my husband has some 10 year old condoms left in his side drawer, you want? send me a pm, an I can mail them.

·
Watchful and Hopeful
122 Posts
Actually you can carry about a gallon of water pretty easy in most. I made some condom "water" ballons in college, and instead of busting when they hit someone they almost knocked them out.

There also good to help prevent pregnancy and the transmission of STD's, but they can't prevent stupid!

·
Registered
7,224 Posts

It's not a trolling question.
Condoms are pretty common in the desert survival courses for water containment.
They are also used to secure your gear from the elements..... not that gear you freaks!
Ask any soldier or Marine who has done desert or tropical survival training.
Don't ask a sailor.... that's not what they use them for. And birth control ain't it either. :upsidedown:
Air force guys make party hats out of them.
Like Dwind said it's not a great way to carry water.
Unless you have something with rigid side to carry the full condom in(there's a reversal for ya)it's highly prone to poppage.
If you did choose that route make sure you get un-lubricated condoms with no spermicide in them.
Never met a woman yet who liked the taste of a freshly unwrapped boner buffet ala spermicide so I can't think it would make the water tasty either.......

·
Sweat more, bleed less!
3,153 Posts
I carry the non-lubed ones. I took a nasty fall and cut my hand pritty bad in a sharp stick one year in a cannoe trip up north. It was myself and two ther guys but we were too far in to pack out so i reached for my PLB but it wasent in my pouch, they later found it somewhere down stream...lol.

I'm positive that it saved me from some serious infection.

1 - 20 of 132 Posts