Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gday all, I am new to this forum but not new to what your doing here, I have long been concerned about the world and the problems we face, with the current situation with the market crashes and what not they are saying here is Oz that its possible a depression may occur and they are telling people to start stocking up on food stuff etc just in case, this sort of talk concerns me and makes me think just what is , would , could happen, so at the moment I am drawing up plans for my back yard shelter, I look forward to sharing ideas with you all, cheers Andy

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
Welcome to our community. It is made up of a lot of good folks from all over the world. People like Highpower are there when you need them. Look for the good people and you will find them.

·
AKA The Dragon
2,818 Posts
Welcome to the forum, a wealth of information that will assist you.
Don't be afraid to ask questions.
There is an ANZAC group on this forum if you wish to join.
regards.

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Welcome Urban, to the group. I think there is some info on back yard shelters,if you look in archives, I,ve still got to learn how to post links.

·
Banned
27,826 Posts
HI Andy,

Nice to have you aboard. Have to say that from our past customers aussies really do know how to prepair and alot of them are off the grid already (Way ahead of us with solar setups). Some send us updates on what they are doing out there.

Take care,
Wes

1 - 7 of 7 Posts