Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found this on onther board..Thought some here might be interested in it..

I started this group a few months ago. I am trying to get together groups of people in all fifty states to start their own sustainable intentional communities in whatever state and locality they are interested in. I've gotten so many replies that I recently decided to set up a forum, as well.

I am also looking for established groups attempting to form communities and those communities already in existence who are looking for new members to become an affiliate community and work together with us.

The New World Communities Group envisions an extremely loose affiliation of intentional communities around the country working together by sharing information and ideas, new skills and technology, and perhaps even conducting inter-community trade.

Take a look and see what you think

Visit the forum for further involvement.
http://z13.invisionfree.com/New_Worl...ex.php?act=idx

·
Registered
167 Posts
Hey Scootinn, I'd love to check out the site but the link doesn't seem to be working. Is anyone else having this problem?

·
Information is Ammunition
22,122 Posts
The New World Communities Group envisions an extremely loose affiliation of intentional communities around the country working together by sharing information and ideas, new skills and technology, and perhaps even conducting inter-community trade.[/img]

sounds exactly like this group

1 - 3 of 3 Posts