Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think I'm smitten. Ivory colored grip with a gold emblem, nice patina and at least 20 years old pistol.

It's just so darn darling!

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Voila

New Frontier? Not sure what year. I might just get it.

·
Banned
1,533 Posts

New Frontier? Not sure what year. I might just get it.

Very Nice Piece !!!

How many hours overtime is going to cost ???

If it were me , It would be mine with out a second thought ................:D:

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just $100 CAD but I can't get a firearm till I get the license. It's coming soon I hope.

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
More like $75 USD. Just think of the Canadian dollar as a really fat peso.

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
So out comes the noob in me:

The barrel says 22 mag, so that's the .22 WMR, right? But I can chamber the .22LR in that barrel as well?

What else will this puppy shoot?

Any grain recommendations or brands?

cheers

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
So I found an LR cylinder in Washington State for $200USD. I don't know what customs is going to think about that coming across into Canada, and it seem pricey.

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well I'm going to send for it anyway and see how it goes. Then I'll have WMR and LR options to consider with some choice of a 22 rifle.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Well I'm going to send for it anyway and see how it goes. Then I'll have WMR and LR options to consider with some choice of a 22 rifle.
if its a revolver you can probably fire .22lr from it without problems, i usually do in my .22wmr rifles. they just dont eject most of the time so you may need a dowel. i just bent a spare extractor in a bit and swap it out on my bolt.

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well this is from a different forum, so I was thinking two cylinders.

"It'll only fire both .22LR and .22WMR if you have the swapable cylindars. The .22LR uses a heeled bullet meaning that the bullet is as wide as the casing. The .22WMR does not use a heeled bullet and the casing is larger in diameter and length. If you try to fire .22LR in a .22WMR chamber, you'll have a case rupture and it's not possible to fit a .22WMR cartridge into a .22LR chamber."

1 - 13 of 13 Posts