Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Wannabe Mountain Hermit
13,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hopefully I spelled it right. Does this really work?

·
Registered
737 Posts
Yeah, as a general rule, I like to avoid ANYTHING that has been published. I mean, it's all funded by big pharma companies, so you cant trust it at all. I'd rather stick with proven things, like silver. The ultimate drug, cures absolutely everything.

·
Naw Not Newbie its N00b
169 Posts
Tx,
I've got some issues that I'm going to try it on, both internally and externally. BTW this was the treatment of choice in the medical community prior to the invention of antibiotics in the late 30's (1938) and on turning blue its called Argyria, and it seems to result from the massive ingestion of silver in Grams not by ingestion of parts per million.
Get the book Colloidal Silver, Medical uses, Toxicology & manufacture, from amazon
Riv

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
I know someone who turned green from it. I don't think there is a way to change that. I would be cautious. I never asked her about it because I don't know her that well but I sometimes see her around town. Some say she is blue, but she looks green to me. I will ask her one day how much she was ingesting. It must have been too much. I know she has some serious health problems.

·
Naw Not Newbie its N00b
169 Posts
I know someone who turned green from it. I don't think there is a way to change that. I would be cautious. I never asked her about it because I don't know her that well but I sometimes see her around town. Some say she is blue, but she looks green to me. I will ask her one day how much she was ingesting. It must have been too much. I know she has some serious health problems.
Green Hmmmmmm sounds like it was not as pure a sliver as you can get. Might have been sterling silver, a-lot of copper in that thus the green tint.

·
Naw Not Newbie its N00b
169 Posts
26 years and not remotely blue here. It's not something you do in high doses every day. I only use it internally when I think I need an antibiotic. It works for me and my family. No smurfs.
After doing my own research I made my own CS the solution tested out to be in the range of 9ppm , drank an oz in my water daily for a week and used it on some cuts and scrapes. The cuts and scrapes healed faster, scabs off in 5 days scar tissue not evident, at least not as evident as before the use of the silver. I also used it in my ears, tinnitus gone. Minor healing crisis ( felt like crap for a day or so) from using it internally, those issues are working themselves out . I'll continue to use the silver until I can't get it in the 99.99% purity. I'm sold on the benefits.
Riv

·
Registered
22 Posts
I have used it a fair bit to good effect since being introduced to it, and unbelievers are amazed how quick it works and how you make it.
Latest application was on an infected milk gland,oral thrush [female human] and a wound on a dog.
I have also used it on infected rat bitten rescued ferrets and also honey...with very good results on those smelly wounds...none died.
Good stuff....it certainly helps a lot of ailments.I bought a few rolls of 2mm...remember ..use tap water and don't leave it too long or these nano particles clump and then cant do their cell penetration thing.
Ps I also use it when cleaning my teeth it helps fight gum disease too.:thumb:

·
Registered
12,978 Posts
I have been making my own colloidial silver for at least 15 years or more , there is a lot of hystory behind it .
It's not hard to make and it stores for years . Not blue here either .
Color changes come from abuse ,like the foolish that think ," a little is good, more is better."
I have used it internally, and externally, both on my self ,my family, and our animals, with very satisfactory results .
I once took in a kitten that had distemper, so I applied it to her eyes and in her drinking water, and with in just a few days she was over it completely.
Dad's dog got a serious road rash on his hip from chasing cars and I applied it to his hip and with in days, the area was healed completely.
Just recently I was splitting wood and a fragment of steel from the wedge flew through the glove into my hand passing in and outlike a needle 1/4" wide and 3/8" long . I did nothing but remove it, and apply the silver and it completely healed in a couple of days not even a band aid . I have a ver slight scar on the entry wound and that's it and only one application.
And this is colloidial silver I made 10 years ago I had given my dad and he put it away and never used it . So far as age goes , it's not relivant.
There is no distinct color to it necessarily , all it is , is distilled water and a very simple electrolisis process ,nothing more.
The only taste you get is from the distilled water.
I have heard the excuse for some folk that they think they are alergic to silver , the fact is , some folks have bough cheap silver, that actually had lead in it , and that is what caused the alergic reaction .
I only use .99999 bullion silver , not silver from coins or flat ware.
I keep silver on me all the time , in the event I or some one has an emergency ,or I am caught away from home when all he!! breaks loose . Placing silver on a burn or injury where tha skin is broken will kill the bacteria in the area promoting healing .
Unlike alcohol and hydrogen peroxide , that kill skin cells they actually make matters worse, silver is completely safe .
Like I said in the beginning Abuse is the only reason there have been isues .
I am so supprized people have made negative comments concerning those that had abused it , One thing is certian even those that had abused it are still alive because of it. Penicillian becomes useless after a while ,as well as many other modern pharmicuticals , and they are extreemly sensitive to time and tempreture.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts