Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Threadkiller
1,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not starting a does it work or not. Want to try it for myself but there are so many different kinds and ppm out there.

What do you use or recommend? And how do you take it?

·
I saw a dang stranger
2,681 Posts
I think it works. You can chose how many ppm, I usually do 80 ppm.

I take about a dixie cup worth of it every morning. It doesn't have a taste or anything. I remember a few years ago when I started taking it, when I was about day 2 or 3 of a cold, I would take 2 shots a day of it and by day 6 I would be fine, compared to 2+ weeks, haven't been sick in well over 2+ years. I've read of people giving it to their animals, and they prefer the water with the silver over regular water.

Don't believe the whole you'll turn blue if you drink it, bunch of BS.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Depends on what you are dealing with and what side effects you are willing to accept:
For example Colloidal silvers made with hydroxides or HCL cause your hair to fall out, the ones made with Peroxides cause premature gray hair, the ones with chlorides kill cells on contact, the onew with nitrates cause argyria.

The best kind is the one that is Laboratory Tested by the worlds largest Envioromental Testing Facility ALS Lab.

You can do an internet search for colloidal silver 3000 to 18000 PPM, it is made with Silver ATOMS which are 250,000,000 times smaller than a nanoparticle. This means rapid penetration through the viruses own cell membranes.

NO chemicals are used or added from start to finish guaranteed, you only have plain silver and distilled water.

My couisn had TB and got rid of it in 30 days, I used it to kill fungus on my feet, what caught my attention was some You Tube videos showing how this product killed mosquito larvae and fungus in stale water.

If you want effectiveness this is the way to go.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.