Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I figure this is the best place to ask. I know there are quite a few that use colloidal silver in place of or in addition to antibiotics. I haven't tried it myself but I am getting ready to order some and came across MesoSilver & MesoGold. I had never really considered these before reading about it here over the past year. So I have a few questions.

First, has anyone actually used colloidal gold before for mental focus issues such as ADHD? Please no flaming me here about whether or not it's a real disease. I know there are strong opinions, I am interested in real world experience with colloidal gold for focus issues.

Second, shelf life of colloidal silver/gold? I am seeing six months once opened and forever if unopened in dark glass bottles. Is this correct?

Third, is there really a difference between the colloidal silver I can make at home using a colloidal silver generator and the appropriate silver wire? One of the websites I found said that true colloidal silver cannot be made at home since a true colloid is nanoparticles and that ionic silver is all you can make at home. I am by no means a chemist and would love some input. Making it versus buying it seems like a no brainer though.

Thanks!

· Registered
22 Posts
I consider myself an expert on this topic, so I will answer your questions as thoroughly as possible.

1. First, has anyone actually used colloidal gold before for mental focus issues such as ADHD? Please no flaming me here about whether or not it's a real disease. I know there are strong opinions, I am interested in real world experience with colloidal gold for focus issues.

I have and so did my ex-teenagers Gold is an awesome element by its self, used in alchemy since the concept of alchemy was invented, Gods throne is full of Gold and so are the streets, so it is written.

Gold has Spiritual Attributes as well as physical: Used to deal with Alzhiemers, Arthritis, cervical cancer, prostate cancer and of course brain function.

Because if taken consistently the gold particles will attach themselves to the nerves sending better signals to the rest of the body, even signals that command the body to restore its self.

Because most Gold Colloids are made with chemicals, and the chemical are known to cause many unwanted side effects, and if you are going to consistently ingest colloidal gold, you must find one that is absolutely chemical free (which is extremely hard to do) most producers of Colloidal Gold used Gold Chloride to make them, what does gold chloride do?

I am glad you asked! Gold Chloride kills skin cells on contact, it will turn the skin black where ever it is placed consequently, the Gold Chloride used to make CG will attach brain cells and give you “spiritual Whirly” effects, but only for a short while, it will not be long before the chloride does more permanent damage.

You have to remember there are other methods of making CG, but most (99.9 %) use chemicals because the gold nanoparticles are too heavy to float, they need a catalyst to help them stay suspended.

Solution: Colloidal Gold 3000 PPM, it has Gold Atoms not nanoparticles chemicals are never used because the atoms are attached to the water molecule. The colloid is clear as water because atoms can not reflect light.

2. Second, shelf life of colloidal silver/gold? I am seeing six months once opened and forever if unopened in dark glass bottles. Is this correct?

Depends on the Brand and who you buy it from, Gold is a good conductor and a good “Life” generator, left in a container it will cause other life forms to develop.
With colloidal gold 3000 to 18,000 PPM you may have the same effect. However the benefit of having a Colloidal Gold that is Clear as water is that if you start seeing things float in it, then its time to discard it, or just add colloidal silver 3000 PPM to neutralize the new life form.

3. Third, is there really a difference between the colloidal silver I can make at home using a colloidal silver generator and the appropriate silver wire?

Absolutely!

1. You will only produce 10 to 20 PPM
2. You may need a catalyst (chemical) to kick start the Arc on the colloidal silver generators, depends on the chemical you use it will have side effects.
3. Or You will accumulate Nitrogen in the solution which is a chemical all by itself
I used to make my own colloids too, until I started losing my hair due to the Hydroxides (Hydrochloric Acid) then I switched to Hydrogen Peroxide and my remaining hair started to turn premature gray.

I stopped altogether found Colloidal Silver 3000 PPM to 18,000 PPM that is when my health got in balance within 7 days, a stubborn infection in an area of my body that I do not wish to name, got eradicated within 7 days! And I had that infection for years!
I told my cousin about it who had Tuberculosis for 10 years (non active) within 30 days she got rid of TB! It has been years since she was cleared of the TB even recent test show nothing.

Silver 10 to 20 PPM is not bad, its the chemicals that are bad, however if it does not work don’t throw the baby out with the bath water, try the colloidal silver 3000 PPM or 4000 PPM.

· Registered
1 Posts
"Silver 10 to 20 PPM is not bad, its the chemicals that are bad, however if it does not work don’t throw the baby out with the bath water, try the colloidal silver 3000 PPM or 4000 PPM.'

Colloidalsilver2

Hi I am new here.I have been making CS 5ppm. What do you mean by try 3000ppm and 4000ppm. Do you use other rods?Would you mind to explain ?
Could you also recommend a Colloidal Gold generator?

· Registered
1,624 Posts
Colloidalsilver2

any recommendations on how to build a colloidal Silver generator , I read most use 1 mA per square inch of electrode does that sound right for a 'seeded / unseeded' solution
- also whats your take on useing a TDS meter for a PPM reading ,or the hana PWT , and the laser trick ??

· Registered
14,364 Posts
Well I ain't no fancy expert,but I been maken colloidial siver for my self a rough 15 years or so.
Distilled water in a clean glass, 2 silver rods and 12 volts DC and 2-3 drops of sailne solution (sea salt water)
When the cloud is about half way up (in about an hour's time) I figure it's done .
I pour that through a coffee filter into a arazona ice tea bottle and put it away.
I have some I'm still using that's over 10 years old and still effective.
Long as it doesn't freeze, it's fine , seems to settle on the bottom when thawed .
I have never gotten fancy with it and it always serves me and my animals well.
Like any thing you don't abuse it , that's stupid ,some is good, that's enough.
Add a probiodic in your diet after ingesting silver due to the fact it kills all bacteria in your intestines which you actually need.
Distilled water and saline do not create harmful chemicals making colloidial silver.
I used it on a kitten with distemper putting some in her eyes and in her drinking water ,100% recovery.
I used it on my son's serious sun burn and no blistering, nothing.
I had a serious gasoline fire burned my hand, and you can't even see scar tissue there using colloidial silver.
I get lots of cuts and bruses and use it all the time for those issues with great success.
I rarely need it internally, but it is nice to know it's there, in the event I do contract something.
Unlike many other antibiodics, bacteria cannot become immune to it , it suffocates them.
Or so I'm told.
I carry silver with me like a band aid for an emediate application to a wound .it's not emediate healing, but the area is as well treated or better than most other modern applications.
As a matter of fact, some band aids were made with silver infused in them , I buy what ever I can.

· Registered
65 Posts
Well I ain't no fancy expert,but I been maken colloidial siver for my self a rough 15 years or so.
Distilled water in a clean glass, 2 silver rods and 12 volts DC and 2-3 drops of sailne solution (sea salt water)
I'm not an expert either, but it seems that adding salt will make silver chloride, not colloidal silver. I'm not too sure how much it would take to change from one to the other though...

Good post :thumb:

· Registered
1,624 Posts
My understanding is that any amount of salt will create silver chloride , But how bad is silver chloride ? Does it just have the potental to turn you blue
I have read about others useing citric acid and baking soda to 'seed' batches but it seems as thow they have simmilar problems with them

Myself I would rather start with pure distilled water and have the first batch take a long time, or regulate the power supply to speed up the beginning stage of the reaction or mayabe adjust the space between the anode / cathode ??

· Gypsy in the Midwest
1,157 Posts
The problem with adding salt or anything else is it changes the chemical composition of the silver. You should only use distilled water. (This will be free of impurities and chlorine.)

Silver chloride is used as an antibacterial for wound care and in water filtration. It is used for mercury poisoning. Silver chloride is not toxic (but anything can be toxic or fatal in large quantities even plain water!) but it is not Colloidal silver. Silver chloride is used in film production and more likely to react with sunlight.

Almost people turning blue that I have read involved people ingesting or using Silver Chloride and not colloidal silver. Some well documented cases are people that used it as prescription nasal solution. The nasal solution contained salt (saline.)

My husband is a Chemist and he has medical training. He did research on colloidal silver before we purchased our silver for it's use. When I first suggested buying it/ making it, he thought colloidal silver was total bull. We have purchased 99.99% silver as colloidal silver is a safe alternative to antibiotics that will not expire if ever it is needed. Also we have a toddler who likes to put everything in her mouth. I'd rather spray down her knee with colloidal silver when she skins it than use something else that might not be safe to eat/ingest. (Yes she will touch her boos and then put her hands in her mouth. Kids are gross!)

· Registered
1,624 Posts
My understanding is their are 2 types of colloidal silver stablized and normal CS which bolth expire/ go bad even under ideal conditions

Normal CS 30-60 days under ideal conditions
Stabilized CS 1-2 years under ideal conditions

My understanding of the stabilized form is that the stablizers form secondary compounds with the silver colloidals , just like when salt is added. Making the CS stable but less effective

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.