Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Founder
16,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While on a camping trip last weekend, my buddy (Shonuff here on the forums) got the chance to use his new Coleman Perfectflow Stove.

Electronics Technology Electronic device Office equipment Electronic instrument

I had my liquid fuel coleman stove out and was cooking on it. It was just taking too long, so Shonuff got his stove out. It was like night and day. Once the propane bottle was hooked up and the stove was lite, it cooked the boundain, sausage and bacon in a matter of minutes.

Overall, I was impressed with how fast, quick and easy the stove cooked breakfast for about 8 people.

Another version of the Coleman Perfectflow Stove is supposed to have an electric start. This model did not have the electric start, so we had to use matches.

Now I know what to ask for for fathers day.

Food Cuisine Dish Cooking Cookware and bakeware

This sure beats the 15 year old liquid fuel coleman stove that I have.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Believe it or not, they had one of these on clearance at Wallys. The original price was $88, it had been red tagged down to $45. At that store there was an entire aisle of "red tagged" items and the manager was tired of seeing it. Everything in that aisle, that had a red tag, got an extra 50% off the red tag one day, and I happened to be there.

I got that stove for $22.50 plus tax. :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.